Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    YOu need to go to docs, agree with S4A, i hope it dont worsens but u do need treatment ASAP :insha:

Parents gone away on holiday and rest of them are out and about lol i thought i would enjoy having some lone time, guess not :/ alhamdulillaah 'alaa kulli haal
    I'm talking to S4A now, sent her a picture, will see what she has to say and take it from there In sha Allah.

Aw haha you won't get this chance again anytime soon, enjoy the peace and quiet, pamper yourself :p

May Allah fill your loneliness and allow you to enjoy this time alone :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      I'm talking to S4A now, sent her a picture, will see what she has to say and take it from there In sha Allah.

Aw haha you won't get this chance again anytime soon, enjoy the peace and quiet, pamper yourself :p

regardless show it to the doc yea?

thats very true, i deserve it :) :alhumdull

ameen wa iyyaki :love:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

dude

i emailed u with what to do

hopefully that will help , but stay in touch with me you got my email and keep me in the loop as if its still no better tomorrw, I def will wantyou to go to the doctors ok

Comment

• What made you sad today..

The fact that it's currently a holiday and I am in my room revising constantly and coming out only to eat or perform wudhu *crying* it will all be worth it inshaAllah
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            who are you talking to???
            i was replying to someone but i figured i had to qoute them

Comment

Yup, just as I predicted, stupid eye puffed up twice the size it was last night.
              Guess that makes a visit to the Doctors a must. URGH. I feel so self conscious going out like this :(

Comment

Yup, just as I predicted, stupid eye puffed up twice the size it was last night.
                Guess that makes a visit to the Doctors a must. URGH. I feel so self conscious going out like this :(
                put an eye patch over it

But seriously in shaa Allah it will heal quickly :there:
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                  put an eye patch over it

But seriously in shaa Allah it will heal quickly :there:
                  Lool an eye patch sounds good at the moment

In sha Allah. Thanks habibty : )

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	905311_137760253061420_306395857_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	10746372
                    لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]64880[/ATTACH]
                      You were surprised or just sad?

Comment

may Allah destroy these scumbags #$%#$%#$%

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=296054547208529
                        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                          dude

i emailed u with what to do

hopefully that will help , but stay in touch with me you got my email and keep me in the loop as if its still no better tomorrw, I def will wantyou to go to the doctors ok
                          Reading your email now

Will do hun

Comment

Ameen. They are SICK!!!!!
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

bunch of hooligans

where is it?
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

how dare they, if that was his mother-

this has made me really angry, If I could I would actually kick him where it hurts the most

idiot, freak loser good for nothing

coward, if you want a fight like a man, fight with a man- what a dumb tart thinking he rules the world or something by doing that to an innocent lady

how dare he, oh my gosh I want to know where he lives
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X