Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    My sister came to visit us. And stupid me, I forgot all about the dangers of leaving headphones lying around when that one is around.

she ended up kidnapping them.

I can't go a day without my babies ;-(
    Dude i saw your headphones in your room after she left.

Quit being dramatic and look for them.

======

Something is growing on my eyelid, its gone all puff and hurts so much when i blink or stare at something.

Whats scary is that it grew more since yesterday, im scared to look in the mirror tomorrow morning incase it grows over night :(

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

======

Something is growing on my eyelid, its gone all puff and hurts so much when i blink or stare at something.

Whats scary is that it grew more since yesterday, im scared to look in the mirror tomorrow morning incase it grows over night :(
      go eye doc

Comment

;-'( You don't know what I'm going through. And those ones are not it. She took them.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
          go eye doc
          Will go tomorrow in sha Allah if it gets worse :/

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
            ;-'( You don't know what I'm going through. And those ones are not it. She took them.
            Cry me a river. My eye is in pain. Could care less about ur stupid headphones

Comment

Cry me a river. My eye is in pain. Could care less about ur stupid headphones
              Loooooooooooool, man that eye looked so scary. I'm scared to look at you tomorrow.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

======

:sub: that must hurt :there:

got stung? or an allergy/infection?

May Allaah ta'ala cure you, ameen ya Rabb

I was happy yday that iwas home alone and am sad today that am home alone and boreddddd and i thought i was a loner :/ typical insaan, never content :(

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

^
                  You two crack me up :rofl1:
                  And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Will go tomorrow in sha Allah if it gets worse :/
                    im curious as to what it is. wish i could see

then coulda tried help u out a lil bit more to help

(im not an eye doc but im familiar with eye issues due to my work)

Comment

im curious as to what it is. wish i could see

then coulda tried help u out a lil bit more to help

(im not an eye doc but im familiar with eye issues due to my work)
                      Ill pm you a photo ? Might save me a triip to the doctors lol

Comment

sure thing sis

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                          :sub: that must hurt :there:

got stung? or an allergy/infection?

May Allaah ta'ala cure you, ameen ya Rabb

I was happy yday that iwas home alone and am sad today that am home alone and boreddddd and i thought i was a loner :/ typical insaan, never content :(
                          Idk hun. Could be an allergy reaction since i have hayfever and its spring here or could be some sneaky spider bit me while i sleept , wouldnt put it past them lol.

Awww, wherw did fam go?
                          Originally posted by Strive View Post
                          ^
                          You two crack me up :rofl1:
                          Lol, she is a drama queen, honestly.

Comment

by the way, ask sheikh google, he is an optometrist

Also, regarding your chickenpox, that you had. I hope you got the calamine cream instead of the lotion as it would have been better.

We were actually having a discussion in class about skin conditions like eczema, scabies, chicken pox etc.

For chickenpox the lecturer was saying that cream would be better as the lotion can make the skin dry and as a result itchy. Best to go with the cream as it has a cooling effect on the skin which is what you want.

There was someone in that thread that mentioned it to you to use the cream. Do not mention his name though. But as long as it worked for you I guess
                            Last edited by lost in abyss; 06-04-14, 11:18 AM.

Comment

sure thing sis
                              Done. Hope u can view it : )
                              Originally posted by lost in abyss View Post
                              by the way, ask sheikh google, he is an optometrist

Also, regarding your chickenpox, that you had. I hope you got the calamine cream instead of the lotion as it would have been better.

We were actually having a discussion in class about skin conditions like eczema, scabies, chicken pox etc.

For chickenpox the lecturer was saying that cream would be better as the lotion can make the skin dry and as a result itchy. Best to go with the cream as it has a cooling effect on the skin which is what you want.

There was someone in that thread that mentioned it to you to use the cream. Do not mention his name though. But as long as it worked for you I guess
                              Not much sheikh google can do without seeing my eye, sister S4's opinion will suffice in sha Allah.

Alhamdulilah my chickenpox is cured, the lotion was really helpful, stopped the burning/itchy feeling.
                              I have scars only left but i honestly dont care about that anymore. Being free of chickenpox is totally worth the scars lol.

Jazak Allah khayr for your intentions though, appreciate it.

Comment

Idk hun. Could be an allergy reaction since i have hayfever and its spring here or could be some sneaky spider bit me while i sleept , wouldnt put it past them lol.

Awww, wherw did fam go?

Lol, she is a drama queen, honestly.
                                YOu need to go to docs, agree with S4A, i hope it dont worsens but u do need treatment ASAP :insha:

Parents gone away on holiday and rest of them are out and about lol i thought i would enjoy having some lone time, guess not :/ alhamdulillaah 'alaa kulli haal

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                                O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Working...
                                X