X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]64834[/ATTACH]

This little lady sits in the maydan of Urfa selling candy with the biggest smile on her face. You would never be able to tell she is a Syrian refugee selling candy to make money for ends meet.
    :-'(
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
      :-'(
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	532.2 KB
ID:	10746339

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64836[/ATTACH]
        Subhana'Allah this is so sad. This picture .

If only I could take care of them.
        Last edited by *sheba*; 06-04-14, 04:48 AM.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Subhana'Allah this is so sad. This picture .

If only I could take care of them.
          This is nothing. I met a man last night who had his arm and leg blown off from one side and his other side was burned due to an air strike. I would have taken pics but I felt ashes just being in the same room as him.

Maybe I will next time.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64834[/ATTACH]

This little lady sits in the maydan of Urfa selling candy with the biggest smile on her face. You would never be able to tell she is a Syrian refugee selling candy to make money for ends meet.
            It is a shame, but she should be in school, not selling candy

I have to say it, but girls like her are a target for pedophiles and sex traffickers, as she could easily be taken advantage of. Many kids her age and younger her especially when a crisis hits a country like what has happened to syria.

Comment

This is nothing. I met a man last night who had his arm and leg blown off from one side and his other side was burned due to an air strike. I would have taken pics but I felt ashes just being in the same room as him.

Maybe I will next time.
              are you in syria just now or a doctor of some kind that is dealing with such cases

Comment

Originally posted by lost in abyss View Post

I have to say it, but girls like her are a target for pedophiles and sex traffickers, as she could easily be taken advantage of. Many kids her age and younger her especially when a crisis hits a country like what has happened to syria.
                Insha'Allah she will be safe. Make dua for her and her family instead of criticizing her.

Comment

are you in syria just now or a doctor of some kind that is dealing with such cases
                  I am just a nobody who is finally seeing the truth.

Comment

Where did you get those pictures from? What I mean is are those kids in Syria right now or in a different country?
                    May Allah protect them from any harm and makes things better for them, and look out for them and reward them.

Not everybody has the privilege and comfort to be in school though, she probably has family to provide for.
                    Last edited by Morose; 06-04-14, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                      Where did you get those pictures from? What I mean is are those kids in Syria right now or in a different country?
                      May Allah protect them from any harm and makes things better for them, and look out for them and reward them.
                      Southern Turkey.

Comment

I am just a nobody who is finally seeing the truth.
                        The world is a cruel place and there seems to be far more evil on this planet than good.

I sometimes would wonder why ALLAH created us in such a bloodthirsty and cruel world.

What comes to mind, is that even the angels asked ALLAH this question when humans were created and were going to be tested. The angels wondered why humans were created that would just shed blood and kill each other in such horrible ways. After all they had just had a fight with the jinns and we are not so different from them. It seems like everything humans touch, it crumbles and is destroyed. We are all to blame for this.

I know you may say there are many innocent people and they are not at fault for the mistakes of their leaders. But I would disagree they are in some way, as they elect their leaders and they let them get away with such things. As long as people are given material possessions and food and so on, most do not care what their leaders do or what atrocities they commit.

Anyway, on why we were created, as the angels asked ALLAH on why we were created and what our nature is like, ALLAH responded that he knows what they do not know.

Now only assumptions can be made about what that means but there are reasons I guess.

Comment

Maybe I will next time.
                          An air strike and he survived? Subhan'Allah. I don't even know what to say, can't even imagine the pain he must of went through.

Do so. I wanna see how bad it is

Comment

An air strike and he survived? Subhan'Allah. I don't even know what to say, can't even imagine the pain he must of went through.

I will try, Insha'Allah.

Comment

There is worse from what I have heard of that goes on in certain places in syria.

It is like hell on earth literally.
                              Last edited by lost in abyss; 06-04-14, 05:45 AM.

Comment

My sister came to visit us and stupid me, forgot about the dangers of leaving headphones lying around when that one is around.

she ended up kidnapping them.

I can't go a day without my babies ;-(

Comment

Working...
                                X