Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Cant sleep. And have to get up early tmrw
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

thnx for the advise... its not easy ... most of my friends are like spoilt... so i dont hang out with them... and whenever i go out i just walk alone... and its so deppressing...

Comment

yo dont say u dont have friends man.. illl be ur friend like seriously...habibi message me we'll talk :) ... and one more thing... why do u need friend on earth when u have Allah SWT

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
          hey if u cant sleep think of that someone u wud like to have forever.. imagine all the amazing moments when u get married... i fall asleep as soon as i start

Comment

i am sad because i waste my time today .. :(
            old Arab say : time is like a sword if you don't cut it, it cuts you

Comment

this should help

Find the donkey

Click image for larger version

Name:	antarctica.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	10746298
              لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Egypt.

Men will throw water down on the pavement to create a puddle.

So when a sister walks by she will lift her dress to get across.

Sick ********
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                  Egypt.

Sick ********

No way!!
                  Bunch of sick sexually deprived men

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
                    No way!!
                    Bunch of sick sexually deprived men
                    Make du'a. That's all I can do for myself and for the Ummah, that this stops.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
                      hey if u cant sleep think of that someone u wud like to have forever.. imagine all the amazing moments when u get married... i fall asleep as soon as i start
                      O_o I would rather count Sheep's in my mind instead
                      Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                      this should help

Find the donkey

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64780[/ATTACH]
                      Why you hiding for? I can't find you, dude.

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                      Egypt.

Sick ********
                      Disgusting perverts
                      Last edited by *sheba*; 04-04-14, 02:31 AM.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I think it's because your ummah forum addiction is the reason why you can't sleep lol
                        Last edited by Saho; 04-04-14, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JUBA94 View Post
                          I think it's because your ummah forum addiction is the reason why you can't sleep lol
                          I'm not an addict:embar:

Comment

not all men are like that, im not one of them, i respect women, they are precious honourable beings :)

Comment

Muhammad Qutb islamic thinker, scholar and brother of shaheed Syed Qutb is no more in this world. may ALLAAH grant him high place in jannah. ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza Momand View Post
                                Muhammad Qutb islamic thinker, scholar and brother of shaheed Syed Qutb is no more in this world. may ALLAAH grant him high place in jannah. ameen.
                                Ameen

Comment

Working...
                                X