X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Maybe once or twice a week.

I'm on medication and one of the side effects is nightmares, so that could be why and I was just changed to a higher dosage.

Really freaky though, I want my good dreams back.
    I used to suffer from nightmares too, it stopped when I played the Quran throughout the night.

Play the Quran in your room hun and see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      I used to suffer from nightmares too, it stopped when I played the Quran throughout the night.

Play the Quran in your room hun and see if that helps
      Nightmares are so draining aren't they?
      I'll download some Quran verses and put it on my Ipod before I go to bed. Is there anything I can say before I go to bed that will prevent nightmares?

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Nightmares are so draining aren't they?
        I'll download some Quran verses and put it on my Ipod before I go to bed. Is there anything I can say before I go to bed that will prevent nightmares?
        YES!!! Hate them.

What I do is recite ayat al kursi and the last 2 verses of surah al-Baqara (I'll PM you the English translation)

I also make duaa and ask Allah to give me beautiful dreams and keep the bad ones away from me.

Whenever I do that I never have a nightmare Alhamdulilah.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
          YES!!! Hate them.

What I do is recite ayat al kursi and the last 2 verses of surah al-Baqara (I'll PM you the English translation)

I also make duaa and ask Allah to give me beautiful dreams and keep the bad ones away from me.

Whenever I do that I never have a nightmare Alhamdulilah.
          I wake up emotionally drained and even more tired. Bleh.

That's wonderful :) I'm glad that stops your nightmares. Definitely going to try this before I go to bed.

Comment

What makes me sad everyday is the fact that nearly all of my friends have a girlfriend... i had a lot of oppurtunities( like i was asked out) but i know its haram, and i dont want to crumble my Iman.... soo everyday i feel very lonely very very lonely.. i wish Allah wud guide me and her to each other but allah fixed a time for both of us so i have to wait be patient... im just 16 ... and marrying is a very bad option at the moment.. can me nd her atleast like each other nd just talk? some advice will be great :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
              What makes me sad everyday is the fact that nearly all of my friends have a girlfriend... i had a lot of oppurtunities( like i was asked out) but i know its haram, and i dont want to crumble my Iman.... soo everyday i feel very lonely very very lonely.. i wish Allah wud guide me and her to each other but allah fixed a time for both of us so i have to wait be patient... im just 16 ... and marrying is a very bad option at the moment.. can me nd her atleast like each other nd just talk? some advice will be great :D
              your situation is nowhere near as bad as mine.

You say you are lonely. You have obviously not lived my life. I would also like a wife, but I cannot at the moment and it hurts a lot.

You have friends. I basically have none.
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
                What makes me sad everyday is the fact that nearly all of my friends have a girlfriend... i had a lot of oppurtunities( like i was asked out) but i know its haram, and i dont want to crumble my Iman.... soo everyday i feel very lonely very very lonely.. i wish Allah wud guide me and her to each other but allah fixed a time for both of us so i have to wait be patient... im just 16 ... and marrying is a very bad optional at the moment.. can me nd her atleast like each other nd just talk? some advice will be great :D
                Focus on being the best man you can be in the mean time bro take your mind off of relationships, get strong both mentally and physically, become really good at something and put that talent of yours to good use, become financially stable..so that when you are ready for marriage you'll be able to get the most beautiful, intelligent, sophisticated, wealthy,religious, loving wife inshaAllah ;)
                Last edited by rainbow*~; 02-04-14, 08:28 PM.
                :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Life.
                  Last edited by niightowl; 04-04-14, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I feel sad that I cannot help a loved one. May Allah ease their pain and improve their health. Ameen
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I was unknowingly rude to a couple of sisters.

Before anyone accuses me of speaking to them, it wasn't me who initiated the conversation. They asked questions. I realised my responses could be disguised as insults, without meaning to.

They're probably going to hate me.
                      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I feel like when I take one step forward I end up taking like 10 steps back.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

--
                          Last edited by Sirius; 02-04-14, 10:50 PM.
                          'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                          Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                          علي الحبشي

Comment

Car crash, 5 siblings dead

Click image for larger version

Name:	10173641_601228023306272_667321572_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	10746290

: (

To Allah we belong and to Him is our return.

May Allah have mercy on their souls and grant their parents sabr. ameen

Comment

I miss my Abu Jaan..a lot
                              My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                              As You have sanctified Your house,
                              Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                              In which permission of entry
                              Is only granted to a few,
                              Please Allah, allow my heart
                              To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                              when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                              In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                                your situation is nowhere near as bad as mine.

You say you are lonely. You have obviously not lived my life. I would also like a wife, but I cannot at the moment and it hurts a lot.

You have friends. I basically have none.
                                If you want lots of people to know you, just make lots of Salaams, be confident and look presentable.
                                Make du'a.
                                You'll never feel alone.
                                Last edited by Magic.; 03-04-14, 01:39 PM.
                                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                                X