Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I have a really bad headache. My head feels like it's about to fall off
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
      If it makes you feel better, I'm suffering too. My nose is killing me :(
      I have a really bad headache. My head feels like it's about to fall off
      Leee. This is what I went through before finally getting chicken pox. I thought it was the flu too

Prepare yourself. loool. I'm so itchy, hott and frustrated urghhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        Leee. This is what I went through before finally getting chicken pox. I thought it was the flu too

Prepare yourself. loool. I'm so itchy, hott and frustrated urghhhhh.
        Can you like shutup?

ps mines the flu man, I've finished two boxes of tissue and now I have a sore throat/headache.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Can you like shutup?

ps mines the flu man, I've finished two boxes of tissue and now I have a sore throat/headache.
          I'm telling u, I had all that before spots started appearing and my flu illusion was ruined.

And u can't even pin the blame on me since it takes days following exposure for symptoms to develop.

Comment

Can you like shutup?

May Allah grant you guys shifa, You sure its not the cold + allergies? Getting at this time due to season changing is common.
            La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
              May Allah grant you guys shifa, You sure its not the cold + allergies? Getting at this time due to season changing is common.
              Ameen. Mines just the flu, rebels got chickenpox

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                , was this a true film or not

RIGHT LEMME tell u something, I once watched something about an African woman who fell pregnant with a non mahram mans baby

he said she had sex with him, she said she was raped, ppl assumed she was having an affair

so they went to the judge, n he asked her to swear on the Quran, n he swore too

I think they were both going to be punished but guess what happened, he got some disease n died n the charges against her were dropped

she said she never gave up hope n knew Allah would intervene n I guess he did, cos that guy swore on the Quran n lied.
                Thats sad but also awesome.

I believe it goes like this

She has to say by Allah I didn't , by Allah I didn't, by Allah I didnt, and by Allah I didn't..

and if he says it 4 times also,

I believe the girl says "May the Wrath and Curse of Allah be upon me if I am lying" x4 (4 times), and also the man too...

if both come to this point, the matter is with Allah (SWT), so if she is wrongly accused, she gets her justice.
                La illaha ilallah

Comment

I'm assuming she never had it as a young toddler.

I would take alot of pictures if I had chicken pox, just for the lols.
                  La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                    , was this a true film or not

RIGHT LEMME tell u something, I once watched something about an African woman who fell pregnant with a non mahram mans baby

he said she had sex with him, she said she was raped, ppl assumed she was having an affair

so they went to the judge, n he asked her to swear on the Quran, n he swore too

I think they were both going to be punished but guess what happened, he got some disease n died n the charges against her were dropped

she said she never gave up hope n knew Allah would intervene n I guess he did, cos that guy swore on the Quran n lied.
                    :jkk: for the story.

just to add, as muslims, we are Only allowed to swear by Allah so Blanchoir may be more accurate on the details.

the moral lessons taken is still same.

May Allah make us all truthful even when/specially when it is difficult to speak the truth.

i been feeling a cold/ temperature.

may Allah give shifa to all of us.
                    Last edited by عبد المنعم; 31-03-14, 05:21 AM.
                    70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

It doesn't always work out the way you want it to. Giving other people false hopes and thinking it would work but in reality it would not. Only time will tell. It could be that what you want or desire might be bad for you. Perhaps you are avoiding something that is good for you...how do you know. .that makes me sad not knowing what is good or bad for you but common sense tells me I can. ....
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                        It doesn't always work out the way you want it to. Giving other people false hopes and thinking it would work but in reality it would not. Only time will tell. It could be that what you want or desire might be bad for you. Perhaps you are avoiding something that is good for you...how do you know. .that makes me sad not knowing what is good or bad for you but common sense tells me I can. ....
                        Istikhara is your best friend. Let Allah guide you to what is best for you and keep away from you what is not.

I hope you feel better soon sis

Comment

- Im feeling down today for the following reasons:

1. My dad wants me to marry a "realtive" whom im not interested in

2. My mothers passed away so i cant even turn to her or speak to someone that will help or listen

3. I had a friend whom i liked dearly however, he didnt seem to understand me

guess i cant do anything but be patient(sabr) but please keep me in your dua's :)

Comment

It's sad that an old man after dropping his walking stick waits around helplessly for someone to pick it up for him and people rush by without noticing when I finally pick it up for him, he has this look in his eye and says "there's no humanity left"

Sighs.. :(
                            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                            As You have sanctified Your house,
                            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                            In which permission of entry
                            Is only granted to a few,
                            Please Allah, allow my heart
                            To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                            In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                              It's sad that an old man after dropping his walking stick waits around helplessly for someone to pick it up for him and people rush by without noticing when I finally pick it up for him, he has this look in his eye and says "there's no humanity left"

Sighs.. :(
                              SubhanaAllah that brought tears to my eyes.
                              I had a similar experience on a bus I was on. This old man came in and the driver drove fast before the old man sat down n he lost his balance and fell laying there. I just couldn't help myself I screamed and ran to the old man but everyone was acting like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Salma~ View Post
                                SubhanaAllah that brought tears to my eyes.
                                I had a similar experience on a bus I was on. This old man came in and the driver drove fast before the old man sat down n he lost his balance and fell laying there. I just couldn't help myself I screamed and ran to the old man but everyone was acting like nothing happened.
                                That's so sad subhan'Allah. I really don't understand why people can't lend a helping hand especially to those who are vulnerable - wouldn't kill to get up from the comfort of your seat.
                                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                                As You have sanctified Your house,
                                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                                In which permission of entry
                                Is only granted to a few,
                                Please Allah, allow my heart
                                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Working...
                                X