Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
    I know, especially considering Muslims aren't numerous here, I don't know how they are in business with people like that working there. I go out of my way (other side of the city) to visit an islamic shop to support Muslims with my money and get treated like crap and made to bag my own melon lol.

I can just buy from the local kuffar and they bag my items, smile and say have a nice day! In fact just a couple days ago, I was short on money and the lady in the kafir shop said don't worry it's no problem and let me slide.

Ya Allah save this ummah.
    Wait this happened in a Muslim owned shop?

Ameen
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      do something nice to him to balance it out.
      :jkk: will do
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        most muslim shops where i live are especially courteous, on the other hand. Maybe it's do with living in a muslim populated area.
        I live in kafirville lol our biggest muslim community has maybe 50 people

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        Wait this happened in a Muslim owned shop?

Ameen
        Yes, although I did notice that they do play xmas music and covered up the "best by" dates with stickers. Doesn't matter, I won't go back. I have yet to find a "Muslim" shop that actually follows islamic business rules. It's depressing I need to move :D

Comment

Yes, although I did notice that they do play xmas music and covered up the "best by" dates with stickers. Doesn't matter, I won't go back. I have yet to find a "Muslim" shop that actually follows islamic business rules. It's depressing I need to move :D
          yeah that's bad :/
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

If you go to macca, you will find it hard to find a honest businessman so don't be surprised that the muslims in kafirville dont follow Islamic guidelines. (i also live in kafirville).

its things like this that makes me realize how low we have fallen.
            70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
              yeah that's bad :/
              It is. I really want to move :|
              Alhamdulillah

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
              If you go to macca, you will find it hard to find a honest businessman so don't be surprised that the muslims in kafirville dont follow Islamic guidelines. (i also live in kafirville).

its things like this that makes me realize how low we have fallen.
              It makes me want to open a halaal shop so Muslims stuck here in darulkufr have better choices

Comment

It is. I really want to move :|
                Alhamdulillah

It makes me want to open a halaal shop so Muslims stuck here in darulkufr have better choices
                yeh,

having to choose between salad, fish and cheese for lunch really gets to you after 11 years. (unless eating at home)
                70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Sarey Aam hosted by Iqrar ul Hassan (what an awesome man, may Allah grant him with the highest Jannah, Ameen)

So much corruption in Pakistan.. they reunited a daughter and mother after 22 years of the daughter being kidnapped, me and dad blubbering like babies
                  My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                  As You have sanctified Your house,
                  Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                  In which permission of entry
                  Is only granted to a few,
                  Please Allah, allow my heart
                  To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                  when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                  In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                    Sarey Aam hosted by Iqrar ul Hassan (what an awesome man, may Allah grant him with the highest Jannah, Ameen)

So much corruption in Pakistan.. they reunited a daughter and mother after 22 years of the daughter being kidnapped, me and dad blubbering like babies
                    wow, who kidnapped her n why?

i posted something about those Syrian orphans, cant get them off my mind now :(
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                      wow, who kidnapped her n why?

i posted something about those Syrian orphans, cant get them off my mind now :(
                      Some thug - but over there, you could be gone for months (and years) and the police wouldn't care. Unless, of course, you're some politician or have a lot of money/power.

My dad always says, the country started with good intentions.. but it's gone downhill, loss of humanity - I still remember the case of the 2 boys who were beaten to death by the locals accused of "stealing" and they were totally innocent, no one helped them - they all just stood around watching. ;(
                      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                      As You have sanctified Your house,
                      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                      In which permission of entry
                      Is only granted to a few,
                      Please Allah, allow my heart
                      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                        Some thug - but over there, you could be gone for months (and years) and the police wouldn't care. Unless, of course, you're some politician or have a lot of money/power.

My dad always says, the country started with good intentions.. but it's gone downhill, loss of humanity - I still remember the case of the 2 boys who were beaten to death by the locals accused of "stealing" and they were totally innocent, no one helped them - they all just stood around watching. ;(
                        Omg I remmeber that, my sister watched the clip but I couldnt...didnt they rip one boys eyes out?

this is what sickens me, every1 watched and ( i know they wernt guilty ) if they were why didnt some1 say lets take them down to the station

apparently a police officer was standing there allowing it to happen

i do feel comforted knowing 1 of them instantly died. Did they get justice for them, I remember there was a big campaign on FB

how easy is it for some1 to tarnish ur name n then u get killed for it, without any judge or witnesses to corroborate the accusers accusation
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                          Omg I remmeber that, my sister watched the clip but I couldnt...didnt they rip one boys eyes out?

this is what sickens me, every1 watched and ( i know they wernt guilty ) if they were why didnt some1 say lets take them down to the station

apparently a police officer was standing there allowing it to happen

i do feel comforted knowing 1 of them instantly died. Did they get justice for them, I remember there was a big campaign on FB

how easy is it for some1 to tarnish ur name n then u get killed for it, without any judge or witnesses to corroborate the accusers accusation
                          reminds me of that movie stoning of soraya. It is about a woman that is falsely accused of commiting zina while married, as some guys are pressured to lie, so her name is tarnished, and she is stoned to death at the end for what she did not even do.

Comment

Originally posted by lightstar101 View Post
                            reminds me of that movie stoning of soraya. It is about a woman that is falsely accused of commiting zina while married, as some guys are pressured to lie, so her name is tarnished, and she is stoned to death at the end for what she did not even do.
                            , was this a true film or not

RIGHT LEMME tell u something, I once watched something about an African woman who fell pregnant with a non mahram mans baby

he said she had sex with him, she said she was raped, ppl assumed she was having an affair

so they went to the judge, n he asked her to swear on the Quran, n he swore too

I think they were both going to be punished but guess what happened, he got some disease n died n the charges against her were dropped

she said she never gave up hope n knew Allah would intervene n I guess he did, cos that guy swore on the Quran n lied.
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Going to bathroom at 1 coming out to see its 2 o clock. 1 hour of my life disappeared. Dont know where it went.
                              Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
                                Going to bathroom at 1 coming out to see its 2 o clock. 1 hour of my life disappeared. Dont know where it went.
                                what were you doing in the bathroom for 1 hour.

haha..

Comment

Working...
                                X