• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I'm suffering too. My nose is killing me :(
    Now i feel bad for you :(
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      Now i feel bad for you :(
      :(:(
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
        :(:(
        In shaa Allah we feel better soon :D

Comment

In shaa Allah we feel better soon :D
          In sha Allah :)
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I was in a shop today and asked the employee to show me where the weighing scale was for the fruit and he turned around and walked away from me and continued his work across the store.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
              I was in a shop today and asked the employee to show me where the weighing scale was for the fruit and he turned around and walked away from me and continued his work across the store.
              whata fool

Comment

whata fool
                It was a Muslim as well

Comment

It was a Muslim as well
                  :shock: maybe he didn't hear you? :/

Comment

:shock: maybe he didn't hear you? :/
                    He looked straight at me and then walked away lol. There was a group of 4 other employees who heard me ask for help twice and just continued talking among themselves. I complained to the clerk and she said wait let me get the manager. I said don't bother, I won't be returning here.

Comment

He looked straight at me and then walked away lol. There was a group of 4 other employees who heard me ask for help twice and just continued talking among themselves. I complained to the clerk and she said wait let me get the manager. I said don't bother, I won't be returning here.
                      oh wow :/. strange peoples, it's like they don't want business

Comment

oh wow :/. strange peoples, it's like they don't want business
                        I know, especially considering Muslims aren't numerous here, I don't know how they are in business with people like that working there. I go out of my way (other side of the city) to visit an islamic shop to support Muslims with my money and get treated like crap and made to bag my own melon lol.

I can just buy from the local kuffar and they bag my items, smile and say have a nice day! In fact just a couple days ago, I was short on money and the lady in the kafir shop said don't worry it's no problem and let me slide.

Ya Allah save this ummah.

Comment

just feel quite worn out a bit today
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

i was harsh with my younger bro. I feel bad now man.
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I know, especially considering Muslims aren't numerous here, I don't know how they are in business with people like that working there. I go out of my way (other side of the city) to visit an islamic shop to support Muslims with my money and get treated like crap and made to bag my own melon lol.

I can just buy from the local kuffar and they bag my items, smile and say have a nice day! In fact just a couple days ago, I was short on money and the lady in the kafir shop said don't worry it's no problem and let me slide.

Ya Allah save this ummah.
                              most muslim shops where i live are especially courteous, on the other hand. Maybe it's do with living in a muslim populated area.
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                i was harsh with my younger bro. I feel bad now man.
                                do something nice to him to balance it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X