• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]64671[/ATTACH]

This.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      Sad indeed.

But as much as it looks like we have forgotten them, some of us havn't, wish there was a way to let them know we too feel their pain. Maybe then they wouldn't feel so alone and forgotten by the Ummah. May Allah forgive us for our short comings and grant them success soon. Ameen.
      Sadly, they have all the right to think so.. They probably think that the mujahids are their only friends, because they see these muhajirs coming to help them for the sake of Allah . I don't think we could ever experience a fraction of their pain, unless we're there living with them. I know some of us are striving to help via money/dua, all we can do is hope Allah excuses us. May Allah keep them patient ameen :(
      الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Sadly, they have all the right to think so.. They probably think that the mujahids are their only friends, because they see these muhajirs coming to help them for the sake of Allah . I don't think we could ever experience a fraction of their pain, unless we're there living with them. I know some of us are striving to help via money/dua, all we can do is hope Allah excuses us. May Allah keep them patient ameen :(
        That is not a good hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
          That is not a good hope.
          assuming I got what you meant..
          hmm be more proactive and pray that Allah excuses us

Comment

assuming I got what you meant..
            hmm be more proactive and pray that Allah excuses us
            the sad fact is many of us are not doing as much as we can

Are we truly making any sacrifices. Can you honestly say that you are?

There are sisters out there selling all their jewellery and giving most of their wages to places in need like syria. As soon as they get their wage it goes straight to syria

Now these sisters are doing all they can. But they are in the minority.

The rest of us are just pathetic and most of us can not even sacrifice a small thing. We are too used to luxury.
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
              the sad fact is many of us are not doing as much as we can

Are we truly making any sacrifices. Can you honestly say that you are?

There are sisters out there selling all their jewellery and giving most of their wages to places in need like syria. As soon as they get their wage it goes straight to syria

Now these sisters are doing all they can. But they are in the minority.

The rest of us are just pathetic and most of us can not even sacrifice a small thing. We are too used to luxury.
              I agree. Thats as much as we can do as sisters. Since we don't have to spend money on our family (assuming its not in need) than thats the least we can do. Because we can't travel to Syria without mehrems, as much as we would like to go. Nothing but the dunya is holding us back wallahi. Looking at how the mujahids there are being called muhajirs, and Syrians the ansaar.. reminds me of the time of the prophet :saw:

Comment

True say. All I can do for them atm is duaa, feel so useless.

I pray Allah grants us the ability to do more.

Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                  maybe its what you're ''attracting'' by being a fake.
                  I don't grt :scratch:, explain...
                  :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

I agree. Thats as much as we can do as sisters. Since we don't have to spend money on our family (assuming its not in need) than thats the least we can do. Because we can't travel to Syria without mehrems, as much as we would like to go. Nothing but the dunya is holding us back wallahi. Looking at how the mujahids there are being called muhajirs, and Syrians the ansaar.. reminds me of the time of the prophet :saw:
                    :love:

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                      Pifffft, tell me when you wake up.
                      Lol I would rather not wake up.

My dream world is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                        Asians who act like they're white
                        What does acting white mean?

Ive had a few people tell me "why u act like a white girl for" I still don't understand what they meant and they couldn't explain it to me.
                        Last edited by Rebel101; 30-03-14, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Cold/flu :(
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            Qur'an, honey hot water, rest, stay hydrated...in shaa Allah you will be rid of some sins :)

May Allah azza wa jal grant you shifa and reward you for your sabr in times of illness ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                              Qur'an, honey hot water, rest, stay hydrated...in shaa Allah you will be rid of some sins :)

May Allah azza wa jal grant you shifa and reward you for your sabr in times of illness ameen
                              Ameen. JazakAllah Khair sis :love:
                              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                                If it makes you feel better, I'm suffering too. My nose is killing me :(
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X