Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Click image for larger version

Name:	1901483_679176512142839_1019397438_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	10746223

Sad, because it's true :(
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]64670[/ATTACH]

isnt it just

I have heard of black reverts saying when they revert, every1 at the mosque is like yes yes did u hear about Bilal (RA) n sharing his story but when the same guy asks those people for their daughter, its a no cos he is black
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
        isnt it just

I have heard of black reverts saying when they revert, every1 at the mosque is like yes yes did u hear about Bilal (RA) n sharing his story but when the same guy asks those people for their daughter, its a no cos he is black
        That's really disgusting. What is wrong with people? Suhana Allah
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]64670[/ATTACH]

That wouldn't be a problem ...

It will increases my chances of being the lucky girl *sighs*
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
            That wouldn't be a problem ...

It will increases my chances of being the lucky girl *sighs*
            Pifffft, tell me when you wake up.

Comment

-rainbows
              Last edited by عبد المنعم; 30-03-14, 04:32 AM.
              70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Well, didn't happen today, but lately I allowed myself to basically become obsessed with this one girl at school (I am a Junior High School Student), and it turned out she was just using me as her entertainment and basically gave me the middle finger salute. I was so filled with anger and, dare I say, hatred; possibly do to the fact I have ZERO self confidence, so when I really feel I'm in love with someone and get smashed to bits it hurts. May Allah aid me.

Comment

Originally posted by criticalmuslim View Post
                  Well, didn't happen today, but lately I allowed myself to basically become obsessed with this one girl at school (I am a Junior High School Student), and it turned out she was just using me as her entertainment and basically gave me the middle finger salute. I was so filled with anger and, dare I say, hatred; possibly do to the fact I have ZERO self confidence, so when I really feel I'm in love with someone and get smashed to bits it hurts. May Allah aid me.
                  Allah will aid you InshaAllah but do you see why this happened?
                  70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Awhhh. May Allah heal your heart and increase your self-esteem.

May He also bless you with a wife 1000x better than she will ever be. ameen
                    Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
                      Allah will aid you InshaAllah but do you see why this happened?
                      I think I do. I let my passions sort of consume me. Passion leads to fear. And as Yoda said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." Or at least that's my view on what happened.

Comment

I think I do. I let my passions sort of consume me. Passion leads to fear. And as Yoda said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." Or at least that's my view on what happened.
                        This is why in Islam we should not mix with the opposite gender so freely, learn a lesson from this

Inshallah u can give all the love n ''healthy obsession'' to your wife.

ameen to the dua rebel101
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

yoda...awesome....

======

if you make your passion this deen and Allah as the one you love more than anything.

then love others only for the sake of Allah.

this is a system where you will never end up hurt.

and your first step to showing your love for Allah as being greater than everything else is lowering your gaze when you see the opposite gender.

Allah will give you better than them. InshaAllah.

Allah will never abandon you but everything else will abandon you.

even your shaddow leaves you when it gets dark - Ibn Taymiyyah.

so don't make your ultimate love/ passion a woman.... first love Allah who you can rely on and then love those who love him. i will keep mumbling if i dont go now <333

you are my brother ok, just relax. go make wadu and sit down for a bit. read some qur'an -----> bayyinah.tv

thats all the advise i got now.

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
                            yoda...awesome....

======

if you make your passion this deen and Allah as the one you love more than anything.

then love others only for the sake of Allah.

this is a system where you will never end up hurt.

and your first step to showing your love for Allah as being greater than everything else is lowering your gaze when you see the opposite gender.

Allah will give you better than them. InshaAllah.

Allah will never abandon you but everything else will abandon you.

even your shaddow leaves you when it gets dark - Ibn Taymiyyah.

so don't make your ultimate love/ passion a woman.... first love Allah who you can rely on and then love those who love him. i will keep mumbling if i dont go now <333

you are my brother ok, just relax. go make wadu and sit down for a bit. read some qur'an -----> bayyinah.tv

thats all the advise i got now.
                            Thank you, a lot of wisdom in what you said, I will take your words to heart.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	10746224

This.
                              الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]64671[/ATTACH]

This.
                                Sad indeed.

But as much as it looks like we have forgotten them, some of us havn't, wish there was a way to let them know we too feel their pain. Maybe then they wouldn't feel so alone and forgotten by the Ummah. May Allah forgive us for our short comings and grant them success soon. Ameen.
                                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X