Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
    I'm sorry, aren't you the OP of 'We don't have an annoying thread so....'? That was pretty rich coming from you.
    Don't make me bring out the refuter guns - I could destroy all of you who diss Talwaar.
    being annoyed is different from whingeing......................

refute THAT
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I feel down :( mention me in your duuas please.

Alhamdulilah for all He blessed me with and all He withheld from me.
      Gone with the wind.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10168165_605801516177945_1577951129_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	10746219
        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Asians who act like they're white
          :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

This little girl in the park who was trying to play with us because her mum was sitting on the bench ignoring her.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
              Asians who act like they're white
              I knew a bunch of afghan who thought they were spanish or Portuguese
              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

• Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                This little girl in the park who was trying to play with us because her mum was sitting on the bench ignoring her.
                Aww : (
                Poor girl. Did she have fun with you lot though?
                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  I knew a bunch of afghan who thought they were spanish or Portuguese
                  How does that work

Comment

How does that work
                    pretending to be cool
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                      pretending to be cool
                      Lol since when was it cool to be Portuguese? :scratch:

People act black if they want to be cool and white if they want to be considered upper class..

Comment

Lol since when was it cool to be Portuguese? :scratch:
                        maybe its what you're ''attracting'' by being a fake.
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                          Aww : (
                          Poor girl. Did she have fun with you lot though?
                          No :/ We went to another part of the park but could still see her trying to get people to play with her over there. After a while her mum finally got off her phone and played with her.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                            interesting, was in the park and some little girl asked my sister if she could help her walk along the pods, my sister thought it was a bit odd but did it

sad when a kid asks for assistance from a stranger and not their own parent.
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              interesting, was in the park and some little girl asked my sister if she could help her walk along the pods, my sister thought it was a bit odd but did it

sad when a kid asks for assistance from a stranger and not their own parent.
                              It is sad and potentially dangerous, because not every stranger is going to be nice :/

Comment

Something a brother told me about his situation on another thread.

Quite heart breaking.
                                Watch those eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X