⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      Talwaar is a man? :O

News to me.
      Are you messing with ma buther? I said iz uou messing with me brother

He is going into the same profession as me, which is drug dealing.

He is more of a manz than you ever will be. haha
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Talwaar is a man? :O

News to me.
        lol i think all of this time away form the kitchen has messed ur head up a bit
        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

This made me really sad today. Our problems are nothing compared to those suffering in Syria and other parts of the world. Keep them in your Duas.

A little girl injured in the shelling in Syria asks the doctor not to cut her bloodied pyjamas because they are new

Comment

lame stuff

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
              ... or feminist -__-
              Yeah that's the default insult when we disagree with you (especially in the polygamy thread.. lool)
              "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Awww poor thing. Girls can be horrible. At least with boys it's physical, that way once you beat them up they leave u alone

With girls it's meaner and hardly stops :( may Allah make it easy for her and put a stop to it sooner rather than later.

Tell her to never give in to what they ask and avoid them as much as possible.

I'm so worried about what awaits my 5 year old niece when she gets to that age. I always ask her ''how was school today''

Keep the communication line open so she knows she can open up to you and if it gets worse, get involved (parent-teacher meetings)
                I've always said that female bullies are worse. Because when we have a problem, we fight and their is potential for a friendship afterwards LOL. But with Women? naaah! they hold grudges forever, and also have a sharp tongue. You wouldn't believe the insults I heard back in my high school days.. they were ruthless.
                "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                  I've always said that female bullies are worse. Because when we have a problem, we fight and their is potential for a friendship afterwards LOL. But with Women? naaah! they hold grudges forever, and also have a sharp tongue. You wouldn't believe the insults I heard back in my high school days.. they were ruthless.
                  yeah, there was a girl that used to pick on a guy I knew in school. She used to always call him names and say horrible stuff.

One time he just lost it and punched her in the face. I do not think she said anything to him ever again

He did the exact same to a racist that used to used to pick on others and just embarrass them and call them names. The guy beat him up in the park and aftrewards the guy that used to be racist started being nice to others. It was rather weird I guess. He seemed to stop picking on others

Most bullies just need a good beating and once they get it, then basically reality kicks in and they start to act normal and being the way they are.

I have heard of a case where these asian females were jealous of a girl because she was pretty and got so much attention from boys. So they all ganged up on her and beat her up in school/college.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                    Don't go in. Simple as that... For me anyway haha.

Who told you life was fair?

Men like Talwaar don't cry. That's a woman's job...When she's cutting onions.

He doesn't cry, he has a good whinge
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      Leave him alone granny london

He is my brother from another mother

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                        Leave him alone granny london

He is my brother from another mother
                        no wonder you both whinge
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

no wonder you both whinge
                          What did you say granny london

You should be happy you are my elder. Like a granny

Otherwise I would have boycotted that bengali fish of yours

Comment

I'm sorry, aren't you the OP of 'We don't have an annoying thread so....'? That was pretty rich coming from you.
                            Don't make me bring out the refuter guns - I could destroy all of you who diss Talwaar.

Comment

people who harm others with their jealousy and envy
                              they have no idea the suffering they cause, is it so hard to just be happy for another person?
                              : (
                              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2014/0...-under-burden/

^ watch the vid

Angelina Jolie interviewing a bunch of siblings, an airstrike killed their mother n their father presumed dead, they moved to Lebonan

Made me so sad, 1 sister with 5 brothers, 1 older bro so traumatized by seeing his mother being killed regressed into a child like state n suffers from seizures

she is 11 years old n as her bro said ''has the job of a 50 year old woman''

they sell garbage just to get through the day

Made me sad when she said what a beautiful house she lived in, went to school, they had no responsibilities because they had their mum n dad

I HAD TO hold back the tears just watching this :( especially when she kept talking about seeing her mum 1 last time, she would grab on to her n not let go
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                                ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
                                ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

Working...
                                X