Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
    Disagree with people on the forum. You'll be called a nationalist or modernist..
    ... or feminist -__-
    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
      ... or feminist -__-

make that feminazi
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

• Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

in sha allah i will

your going to laught at this meri.

one of the lebansese mothers at school once called me tell me that MY SON had bullied her daughter.
        so i take these tjings seriously although i know its not in my children nature to bully others but i heard her out. turns out my son has said to her daughter ' your cat is smelly '

like seriously????
        she's upset about taht

and then the mom said to me she was going to shout at my son in the playground. i'm like ' i dont think so love - i'm the mother. if my son needs to be told off, i will do it'

Anyway turns out that it was nothing but the mother never spoke to me for 4-6 monts after that incident.

talk about mollycoddling
        I can't breathe again :rotfl:

Some parents make me LOL XD
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

All my former bullies work at fast food drive-thrus. :)
          :love: :love:

Comment

• Just found out someone close has had an abortion recently.

It's affected me a lil more than normal- just imaging that poor thing being... Yup

And it's not the first time either. Why is new life seen as a burden rather than a blessing? :' (

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
              Just found out someone close has had an abortion recently.

It's affected me a lil more than normal- just imaging that poor thing being... Yup

And it's not the first time either. Why is new life seen as a burden rather than a blessing? :' (
              :(

muslim???

abortion is no small matter. dont know why people feel they can 'murder' another being on a whim,
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

• What made you sad today..

^ non muslim

it's how she deals with her partner's not being responsible enough apparently : /

she was really casual about it too

Comment

This rotation schedule is wack

stupid school didnt give me off when i wanted it
                  Last edited by Talwaar; 28-03-14, 12:11 AM.
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    :(

muslim???

abortion is no small matter. dont know why people feel they can 'murder' another being on a whim,
                    cuz they feel like its not alive since its still in the womb,

its so sad they allow murdering babies like nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

completely unfair!
                      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

completely unfair!
                        Cry me a riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                        cuz they feel like its not alive since its still in the womb,

its so sad they allow murdering babies like nothing
                        Why ya'll sad for? It's actually a blessing for the baby, not only does he go to Allah

But any mother that is capable of killing her own flesh and blood isn't fit to mother any child anyway.

So Alhamdulilah the baby was protected from that kind of mother.
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

Don't go in. Simple as that... For me anyway haha.

completely unfair!
                          Who told you life was fair?

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                          Cry me a riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
                          Men like Talwaar don't cry. That's a woman's job...When she's cutting onions.

Comment

something really stupid: my hair
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post

Men like Talwaar don't cry. That's a woman's job...When she's cutting onions.
                              Talwaar is a man? :O

News to me.
                              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                                Talwaar is a man? :O

News to me.
                                Huh? Did you just diss Talwaar now? Oh man, time to bring the refuter guns out.
                                Nobody messes with Talwaar.

Comment

Working...
                                X