whos sig says silures?

and why?
    no one's
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
      Girl I know who got disowned coz she married a guy her rentz disapproved of rang, she's struggling financially...

Pray for her please people :(
      May Allah make everything easy for her :insha:

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
      Meh.
      May Allah make you feel better.

Comment

nasty girl at school picking on my daughter. muslim girl as well

in sha allah it will pass.

told daughter to stand up to her and not let her get away with being a bully.

gotta teach kids to stand up for themselves right

hard being a parent esp when the kids are growing up. makes you realise you can't protgect them all the time.

generally also just geeling a bit :(
        feeling sorry for myself mood which i hate being in. it will pass t hough :)
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

hard being a parent esp when the kids are growing up. makes you realise you can't protgect them all the time.

drop you kids off in a kick boxing class
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

My baby was getting bullied by another 3 year old at kindy, she was too scared to go back the next day and told me.

Lol I was so tempted to go there and teach the little monster a lesson. Was so hard to see the impact he had on her.

I took her to kindy and spoke with the kid, now he doesn't hit her anymore, Alhamdulilah.

How old is your daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
              drop you kids off in a kick boxing class
              oh no with girls its nver physical.
              its more .....kinda like snidy remark here, snidy remark there, look at your from across the class and whisper to your friends while still loooking at you.

subhanallah, and girls seem to be bgetting nastier and nastier.

i did enrol the kids into kung fu (or was it judo :scratch: ) classes but they got scared off by by some of the ore experienced students
              like i had to sit there and watch some fat lboy literally body block my son all the way to the other end of hte room and i'm like inside ' oy get your hands of my boy' but outside i'm like
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

i feel sad i dont know why but alhamdulilah lol
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  My baby was getting bullied by another 3 year old at kindy, she was too scared to go back the next day and told me.

Lol I was so tempted to go there and teach the little monster a lesson. Was so hard to see the impact he had on her.

I took her to kindy and spoke with the kid, now he doesn't hit her anymore, Alhamdulilah.

How old is your daughter?
                  daughters 12

in prmiary school, if there have been problems usually speak to parents but with secondary school its different.

in sha allah it stops right here. just told her to speak up to the little cow (slap her silly -NOT REALLY) and make sure she does not get the upper hand.

when she first started school 3 girls asked her for money (including a somalian hijabi girl) - daughter was like - i dont think so - and it never happenned again.

Comment

ugh such mean girls at school man
                    :insha: hope her situation improves soon and that girl stops that rude behaviour >_>

When I was your daughters age, if I was ever bullied I would just yell the other person down and insult them in the playground in front of all the other kids (basically saying what everyone was thinking about the person : / ). Always shut them up- but obviously isn't very good for their confidence *bad meri*
                    My tongue was made of reinforced steel- lethal weapon much :embar:

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                      :insha: hope her situation improves soon and that girl stops that rude behaviour >_>

When I was your daughters age, if I was ever bullied I would just yell the other person down and insult them in the playground in front of all the other kids (basically saying what everyone was thinking about the person : / ). Always shut them up- but obviously isn't very good for their confidence *bad meri*
                      why u bullying people for
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

oh no with girls its nver physical.
                        its more .....kinda like snidy remark here, snidy remark there, look at your from across the class and whisper to your friends while still loooking at you.

subhanallah, and girls seem to be bgetting nastier and nastier.

i did enrol the kids into kung fu (or was it judo :scratch: ) classes but they got scared off by by some of the ore experienced students
                        like i had to sit there and watch some fat lboy literally body block my son all the way to the other end of hte room and i'm like inside ' oy get your hands of my boy' but outside i'm like
                        yea I know that trick girls do, they look at you and whisper to each other and giggles. You ask them what are they saying and they say, "umm, nothing" then proceed to giggle again. Eats away at the self esteem

you need to push the kids to stay in those classes, forget kungfu, its useless. Judo or Kickboxing or jiu jitsu
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

proper rude gyal weren't you Meri!!!

what was really sweet was son got really angry when he heard. he was saying ' mom i want to go to the school and beat up the girl' ........like getting really protective over his sister :)

thats how it would have been if i had a big brother

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            why u bullying people for
                            It's called defending yourself -__-
                            I was the one being bullied

proper rude gyal weren't you Meri!!!

what was really sweet was son got really angry when he heard. he was saying ' mom i want to go to the school and beat up the girl' ........like getting really protective over his sister :)

thats how it would have been if i had a big brother
                            you got that right :mujahida:
                            awww :masha: sibling love- so cute

tell your daughter to recite her du'a when she leaves the home and to make du'a at fajr too (or before she enters school each day) :insha: that Allah protects her and keeps her safe.

Comment

daughters 12

in prmiary school, if there have been problems usually speak to parents but with secondary school its different.

in sha allah it stops right here. just told her to speak up to the little cow (slap her silly -NOT REALLY) and make sure she does not get the upper hand.

when she first started school 3 girls asked her for money (including a somalian hijabi girl) - daughter was like - i dont think so - and it never happenned again.
                              Awww poor thing. Girls can be horrible. At least with boys it's physical, that way once you beat them up they leave u alone

With girls it's meaner and hardly stops :( may Allah make it easy for her and put a stop to it sooner rather than later.

Tell her to never give in to what they ask and avoid them as much as possible.

I'm so worried about what awaits my 5 year old niece when she gets to that age. I always ask her ''how was school today''

Keep the communication line open so she knows she can open up to you and if it gets worse, get involved (parent-teacher meetings)

Comment

It's called defending yourself -__-
                                I was the one being bullied

you got that right :mujahida:
                                awww :masha: sibling love- so cute

tell your daughter to recite her du'a when she leaves the home and to make du'a at fajr too (or before she enters school each day) :insha: that Allah protects her and keeps her safe.
                                in sha allah i will

your going to laught at this meri.

one of the lebansese mothers at school once called me tell me that MY SON had bullied her daughter.
                                so i take these tjings seriously although i know its not in my children nature to bully others but i heard her out. turns out my son has said to her daughter ' your cat is smelly '

like seriously????
                                she's upset about taht

and then the mom said to me she was going to shout at my son in the playground. i'm like ' i dont think so love - i'm the mother. if my son needs to be told off, i will do it'

Anyway turns out that it was nothing but the mother never spoke to me for 4-6 monts after that incident.

talk about mollycoddling

Comment

Working...
                                X