X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

^ so sad : (

=
    I lasted 23 hours with this in me- then the water gates opened and didn't cease for an hour.

I hate it when you have so much to say to someone and you can't articulate yourself. The words feel like cement, your tongue feels like lead.

I want to tell this person how much they've changed me as a person, how much they've helped and been there in ways that they don't know- a comforting spirit, a kindred soul.

But I can't.

I want to tell them that these tears rolling down my cheeks is because of them.

This heavy ache in my noggin and in my heart as cliché as it sounds and as much as it makes me cringe to admit it, is because of them.

When a person walks into your life, it's hard to bear the parting that will inevitably come.

I'm such an idiot and dare I say it? I care too much than I should about this person

I bloody hate being a woman sometimes. Excuse me whilst I go dry my eyes and return to my normal self.

But... after this, I don't think I'll be my normal self anymore. Not when there's a gap that used to be filled. Gonna be a long road ahead of me...
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
      Heard about that. Sad news.
      I know, but ah well, I guess it happened for a purpose. Not sure why but Allah knows best. I just hope the families are able to cope with this somehow, and the Muslims on board, may Allah have mercy on them.
      It must be horrible to lose your family in that manner though, not saying goodbye, not even seeing their body...Not that you would want to, but just knowing their body is there and not lost is some kind of comfort.

@Meriadoc, write them a letter. That way you can express what you want to much easily, and you will feel better knowing that they know how you feel :insha:

Comment

• What made you sad today..

^ if only it was that simple. I can't do that for many many reasons.

Once our time is up it may be a sarcastic joke, a reluctant wave and... I'll never speak to them nor hear of them again.

Oh boy...
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Came across a post on a sister's mother passing away, my heart hurts

I can't imagine being in this world without mine. Urghh this dunya sucks big time :(

May Allah grant the family sabr and iman to get through this trail and may He have rahama on the mother's soul.
          Last edited by Rebel101; 25-03-14, 10:25 PM.

Comment

procrastinated too much maan
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

--- anger over spill
              Last edited by عبد المنعم; 25-03-14, 11:02 PM.
              70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                staring at walls again?

Comment

• Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                  Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  staring at walls again?
                  Loool who on earth does that???
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Seeing good people go through hard time.
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

knowing that for the next 6 weeks im gonna have to be working like 13/14 hour days just to get all work project done :(
                      Last edited by sajid; 26-03-14, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

Failing at majority of things.

Haven't been able to make effort on a friend to help him in terms of deen. Now, he may face jail time. Living with regret is dangerous.
                          Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

this thread
                            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

*yawns* 6; 23 am. What am I doing still awake ?
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Gotta sift through 400 invoices cuz of the tax man. Thinking of paying someone to do it, but scared they'll make mistakes.

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                                *yawns* 6; 23 am. What am I doing still awake ?
                                Yawns 4:50am What am I still doing awake.
                                Last edited by InTheBegining; 26-03-14, 05:29 PM.
                                Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Working...
                                X