Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

This made me sad =wbKIiR5pRvk
    “And if ye were to count the Blessings of Allah, never would you be able to enumerate them.

Truly! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Comment

remembering im working tomorw all day ....ok ok im not sad face bout it, im more grrrr face bout it

Comment

Remembering that I suck at all things. I have a low self esteem when I break down :(

Comment

meh whole day of training to go cbb only slept like 2 hours

Comment

Hearing about the Boston marathon explosion made me sad. Not only for those who were killed/injured but also the fact that terrorists were probably the cause and innocent muslims are going to be the target as usual.. yay...

Comment

Stress, And the fact I'm not dealing with it well even though I'm trying .

Comment

Loss of innocent life.
                My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

same here :(

Originally posted by Antoinne View Post
                  Loss of innocent life.
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

peed me off how I had to go through 30 requests to the sis section and instead of just accepting I had to check each persons account because so many men made requests

get a life, unless they want to be women
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Antoinne View Post
                      Loss of innocent life.
                      this just made you sad today? not every day or at least once every week?
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

The hypocrisy of the west...

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                          The hypocrisy of the west...
                          yep...word for word..
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Lool
                            Manly man wasn't one of them was he???

QUOTE=Fairy;5152634]peed me off how I had to go through 30 requests to the sis section and instead of just accepting I had to check each persons account because so many men made requests

get a life, unless they want to be women[/QUOTE]
                            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

^ lost count lol
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Being called a child abuser by a harassing member!!!!
                                O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers.

Comment

Working...
                                X