Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    If you know any sister who is looking, let me know.
    You went to Pakistan and came back not married ... u must've been hiding there or something lol
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
      ^
      As in no wife or friends?

Me, arrogant behaviour from this individual made me realise that Muslim brothers, no matter how much you fight with one another, are always there for you.
      My own attitude is disgraceful. I'm thinking of making du'a against myself. But at the same time, I feel reluctant to.
      Correct; I'm not married, nor do I have meaningful friends. There are persons who I talk to whenever I see them, but they're not really friends.

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
      I am the same also. Also, among a family that is somewhat different to me. They care about me, but we are different.

Also, I have pretty much no friends and desire a wife badly to fill that void of being lonely.
      Yeah, we sound a lot alike. The only difference being that I don't desire to get married right now. It's a long story.
      Last edited by drac16; 20-03-14, 03:37 AM.
      "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Failing at everything I try

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

aww I feel it.Take a breath, it's a new day now and you will succeed soon at something.

Hopefully Islam =>

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            If you know any sister who is looking, let me know.
            This needs a new thread.
            You will get offers rolling in like raindrops me thinks.

you can rep me if you like.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Failing is part of success.

You get up, dust off and evaluate where and when you took a wrong turn.

Don't let it get you down.
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                Failing is part of success.

You get up, dust off and evaluate where and when you took a wrong turn.

Don't let it get you down.
                I'll try not to :/ still bothering me. Thanks for the kind words.

By the way I wrote you back on my visitor message wall in case you don't check :D

Comment

Me too

Tried solving one of my problems ... Didnt work ... As usual
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

I'll try not to :/ still bothering me. Thanks for the kind words.

By the way I wrote you back on my visitor message wall in case you don't check :D
                    No problem and yess do not let it bring you down :)

lol darn it, I'ma go try opening my wall again, let me know if it works this time.

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                    Me too

Tried solving one of my problems ... Didnt work ... As usual
                    Try again, this time evaluate where you went wrong with the first time then seek Allah's aid and give it another go.

May Allah grant you success in whatever problems you are trying to resolve. ameen.
                    Gone with the wind.

Comment

Having to babysit 7 kids. I'm losing my mind.

Lesson learnt wallah. Next time I'm gonna make sure I'm not home when these kids come over.

I hate you rebel.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                        No problem and yess do not let it bring you down :)

lol darn it, I'ma go try opening my wall again, let me know if it works this time.

Try again, this time evaluate where you went wrong with the first time then seek Allah's aid and give it another go.

May Allah grant you success in whatever problems you are trying to resolve. ameen.
                        Ameen

But its not gonna happen until I have the means to do so ...

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                          Having to babysit 7 kids. I'm losing my mind.

Lesson learnt wallah. Next time I'm gonna make sure I'm not home when these kids come over.

I hate you rebel.
                          why didnt u use them 2 ur advantage

1 to massage ur head

1 to massage ur shoulders

2 to massage ur arms

2 massage ur legs

and the last one to fix u up a nice sandwich!!
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Someone who I thought was genuine is actually a fake - and is pretending to care just to get something.
                            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                              Someone who I thought was genuine is actually a fake - and is pretending to care just to get something.
                              that sucks

better u found out now?
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                                It's the worse when you think finally you have found somebody who is a good person, who is not evil...Turns out you were wrong. They are just like everybody else!

Comment

Working...
                                X