• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    how will u survive

oh..
    catch a deer or something
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      okaaay
      u don't like horses??

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        I just want to live on a mountain somewhere away from everything and everyone
        Trolls just live in the mountain.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
          Aw that happened to my friend's baby girl too - but doctors say she will grow out of it and :insha: so will your baby.
          yea doc sed its coz their skin is sooo pure and sensitive

but coz im ebf it cud be sumin i ate :/

awww In Sha Allah ur friends baby gets better soon too :love:
          "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
          "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

I only go if im dying

so im gna try n be a brave girl for as long as I can

but I really dont want my wisdom teeth out

ARGH WISH I CUD STOP EATING SUGAR ...:(
            sori i disappeared, u knw how it is :/

tut tut sugar :p
            "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
            "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
              Watching the movie Frozen with my older sister right now,

and disney has become over sexualized, these messages they send children.

subhanallah

Beauty and Beast was better.
              it was a school trip my son went to. they watched frozen coz it was related to their topic.....'educational'

Comment

Originally posted by ~kittens~ View Post
                sori i disappeared, u knw how it is :/

tut tut sugar :p
                xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

it was a school trip my son went to. they watched frozen coz it was related to their topic.....'educational'
                  The girl met the guy like 2 mins and she asked her sister queen for marriage :/

Respected Sister, I hope all is well with your kids.
                  La illaha ilallah

Comment

yea n it taught her the hard way, dont trust so easily
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

yea n it taught her the hard way, dont trust so easily
                      The guy was evil??

I'm not there yet in the movie sis.
                      La illaha ilallah

Comment

The guy was evil??

I'm not there yet in the movie sis.
                        OMGGGGGGGGG

SO SORRY

SPOILER ALERT

:/

dont tell ur sis
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

• Originally posted by blanchoir View Post

Respected Sister, I hope all is well with your kids.
                          yea my son was telling me but I was confused lol

Alhamdulillah LO isnt too gud atm, shes got a horrible rash :(

Comment

well at least no one ruined/spoiled it for them.

May Allah grant her shifa ameen, its normal with babies
                            La illaha ilallah

Comment

EXCUSE ME!

8:25 u said u were watching

10:20 u said u hadnt got to that part

the film aint that long so ur fault. u must have taken a long break inbetween
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

• Originally posted by blanchoir View Post

May Allah grant her shifa ameen, its normal with babies
                                LOOOL fairyyyy :p

Ameen. It is but not nice seeing her scratch her face like crazy, especially wen shes tired n wants to sleep :(

How r u? Apart from having ur film ruined

Comment

Working...
                                X