Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What made you sad today..

    being kicked in the stomach

    can't eat, can't bend, can't breathe normally, it's throbbing and I feel a bruise developing : /

    I (currently) loathe the git who put me in this much pain >_>
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
      being kicked in the stomach

      can't eat, can't bend, can't breathe normally, it's throbbing and I feel a bruise developing : /

      I (currently) loathe the git who put me in this much pain >_>
      wth

      how did u get kicked in the stomach?
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
        being kicked in the stomach

        can't eat, can't bend, can't breathe normally, it's throbbing and I feel a bruise developing : /

        I (currently) loathe the git who put me in this much pain >_>
        oh i kno how that feels, except i was punched, it takes the breath out of you n hurts for days.

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by ~kittens~ View Post
          Aww ur gna hv to go if its that bad...?
          I only go if im dying

          so im gna try n be a brave girl for as long as I can

          but I really dont want my wisdom teeth out

          ARGH WISH I CUD STOP EATING SUGAR ...:(
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            kicked, punched, slapped, shoed, hammered, nun chucked, dog bite, pelted, wrestled, elbowed, strangled and it goes on (that's me)

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Nazir Hussain View Post
              kicked, punched, slapped, shoed, hammered, nun chucked, dog bite, pelted, wrestled, elbowed, strangled and it goes on (that's me)
              with a hammer, n a nunchuck? ouchy those things hurt,, how did you get through that

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Nazir Hussain View Post
                kicked, punched, slapped, shoed, hammered, nun chucked, dog bite, pelted, wrestled, elbowed, strangled and it goes on (that's me)
                video games?
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                  I only go if im dying

                  so im gna try n be a brave girl for as long as I can

                  but I really dont want my wisdom teeth out

                  ARGH WISH I CUD STOP EATING SUGAR ...:(
                  I have to get mine pulled out, I honestly thought if they didn't grow during teen years, in my 20's they wouldn't grow..

                  The pain of wisdom tooth is sometimes unbearable.

                  I'm jealous of people with big mouths, theirs grows in without pain.
                  La illaha ilallah

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                    I have to get mine pulled out, I honestly thought if they didn't grow during teen years, in my 20's they wouldn't grow..

                    The pain of wisdom tooth is sometimes unbearable.

                    I'm jealous of people with big mouths, theirs grows in without pain.

                    ill deal with the pain, im just concerned about gum disease etc

                    n no I dont have a steve tyler type mouth
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fairy View Post

                      wth

                      how did u get kicked in the stomach?
                      My dear sister

                      She's built like a moose I tell you. And no it wasn't an accident, she deliberately did it to hurt me. Which succeeded as I've never felt this much pain before- trying to take my mind off it, it's lessened a little bit but feels like I've got another heartbeat down there : /
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                        with a hammer, n a nunchuck? ouchy those things hurt,, how did you get through that
                        to be honest i thought it was normal behavior Lol

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                          video games?
                          Real life

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Nazir Hussain View Post
                            to be honest i thought it was normal behavior Lol
                            so did I growing up n I still think it is lol

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                              My dear sister

                              She's built like a moose I tell you. And no it wasn't an accident, she deliberately did it to hurt me. Which succeeded as I've never felt this much pain before- trying to take my mind off it, it's lessened a little bit but feels like I've got another heartbeat down there : /
                              Oh we grew out off hitting before reaching our 20's

                              now we just hurt each other with our acid tongues LOL

                              nah there arent many ppl left at home anymore to argue with :P
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Nazir Hussain View Post
                                Real life

                                u were a victim of all of the above
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                                “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X