Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
    Are you trying to suggest it was the government who did this?
    No. But usually you get hysterical when Saudi is even mentioned so would be interesting to hear what you have to say about this incident.

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    lol wow usually its lets see what Aisha has to say about this lol

did something change while I was gone?
    lool. Next time I'll say ''Aisha'' instead. Don't feel left out :p

Comment

University. I want this damn work to end, It's dragging on.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        No. But usually you get hysterical when Saudi is even mentioned so would be interesting to hear what you have to say about this incident.

lool. Next time I'll say ''Aisha'' instead. Don't feel left out :p
        lol no its cuz past time :P

Comment

Cant fix my problems
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
            Cant fix my problems
            tried a wrench?
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
              tried a wrench?
              Would need an extraordinary wrench
              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 13-03-14, 08:40 PM.
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

got so much work to do. I might have to an all nighter today.
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Stupid Israelis. they make my blood boil. Waaaa!!!

May Allah destroy them.

http://smpalestine.com/2014/03/11/see-israeli-settlers-walk-into-a-palestinian-home-and-decide-it-belongs-to-them/
                    Last edited by *sheba*; 14-03-14, 01:23 AM.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

been thinking too much

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                        I'm disgusted.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                          I'm disgusted.
                          same

these ppl will be punished

look, even the earth didnt want this fat pig Ariel sharon in it http://www.ibtimes.com/earthquake-sh...d-rest-1536696
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                            same

look, even the earth didnt want this fat pig Ariel sharon in it http://www.ibtimes.com/earthquake-sh...d-rest-1536696
                            Honestly they deserve what they get. As for Sharon I don't even wanna imagine what's happening to him inside of his grave.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              same

I wish that earthquake could have destroyed all of these pigs. Thinking of what Ariel sharon might be going through now, makes me happy.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

That is why there's a motto of Life is about survival of the fittest.

Comment

Working...
                                X