Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by zainah View Post
    I just feel sad today. Dunno what triggered these sad feelings. I just do. Must be a woman thing..:(
    :there:

Must be, because I'm like this too. I have my sad days, my depressed days. And I don't even know what is triggering them
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
      :there:

Must be, because I'm like this too. I have my sad days, my depressed days. And I don't even know what is triggering them
      I hate it when I feel like this. It´s not in my control subhanAllah. I want to feel happy but I can´t. Khair inshaAllah.. tomorrow will be a good day hopefully.

:love:
      My heart will go on

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1450038_665390226855516_2061931794_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	10745836
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64103[/ATTACH]
          whats the story there
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

time, going so fast
            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

^
              This one minute it's 5pm next it's 7.30pm.

I'm like whaaaa...
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I think too much
                :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64103[/ATTACH]
                  Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  whats the story there

State organizations in Saudi Arabia have desecrated the Muslim holy book by discarding over fifty copies of the Qur’an in Taif city’s street sewerage canals.According to a Saudi official in the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, the incident was reported by a local student, who saw the holy books on his way home in Al-Salama district of Taif.The service company that specializes in opening drainage inlets was then called, and dozens of copies of the Quran were retrieved.A photo that shows desecrated books has now gone viral on the internet and social media websites.This is not the first time the Holy Quran has been desecrated in Saudi Arabia. Earlier this year, the move by prison officials in Al-Haer province to insult the Holy Book led to protests in different parts of the Kingdom.The desecration of the holy Quran in a country, which is the birthplace of Islam, has raised eyebrows in the Muslim world.
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                  “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Some peoples adab towards teachers subhanAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                      State organizations in Saudi Arabia have desecrated the Muslim holy book by discarding over fifty copies of the Qur’an in Taif city’s street sewerage canals.According to a Saudi official in the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, the incident was reported by a local student, who saw the holy books on his way home in Al-Salama district of Taif.The service company that specializes in opening drainage inlets was then called, and dozens of copies of the Quran were retrieved.A photo that shows desecrated books has now gone viral on the internet and social media websites.This is not the first time the Holy Quran has been desecrated in Saudi Arabia. Earlier this year, the move by prison officials in Al-Haer province to insult the Holy Book led to protests in different parts of the Kingdom.The desecration of the holy Quran in a country, which is the birthplace of Islam, has raised eyebrows in the Muslim world.
                      Oh wow. I'm flabbergasted.

Wonder what Hadid has to say about this? SMH.

May Allah's curse be upon them.

Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                        yeap. Seriously seeing that ****ed me off.

Ameen to your dua rebs

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                          Oh wow. I'm flabbergasted.

Wonder what Hadid has to say about this? SMH.

May Allah's curse be upon them.

Are you trying to suggest it was the government who did this?

Comment

lol wow usually its lets see what Aisha has to say about this lol

did something change while I was gone?

Comment

Originally posted by hadid View Post
                              are you trying to suggest it was the government who did this?
                              :d

stupid smiley wont work

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                                :d

stupid smiley wont work
                                why do you both always seem to defend the saudi government.

Is it because if you say anything bad online about them then you could be jailed.

The goverment in saudi is full of tyrants and oppressors. Too many good scholars and pious muslims are in jail and locked up for being true muslims, and what have you in saudi at the moment are people that just do what the government tell them to do.

I am not saying this incident is the fault of the government. It is just something I have noticed.
                                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X