X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Leave the brother and his cat alone

Go make rotis or something instead
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

The fact that today was such nice weather but I didn't do anything. Friends were either busy or at work. Times like this when I really wish I was married, loneliness is killing me. Summer's gonna be difficult for me.

Comment

Asalamo alaikom w rahmatullahi w barakato
        the death of my grandma yesterday upset me quite tremendously, inshallah Allah forgives all of her sins and takes her straight to Jannah where she sees my grandpa, inshallah one say I'll be able to meet her and him in Jannah, ameen, Allah yer7amha
        By Allah we were made and by Allah we shall return
        She's in a better place now, which I guess makes it a bittersweet feeling
        [COLOR="#FFA07A"]:lailah: "You will not enter paradise until you have faith. And you will not complete your faith until you love one another." Prophet Muhammad :saw:
        "Be kind, for whenever kindness is part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." Prophet Muhammad :saw:[/COLOR]

Comment

My cousin was going to travel to Islamabad to study and on the route, there was shots fired. She came back anyway safely Alhamdullilah

What's sad is that Pakistan has become incredibly dangerous and the madness when there are perfectly valid schools close to us, she decides to travel across the country to learn.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

^ yikes

may Allah keep her n other muslims safe

==

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_n1vf45bjyU1sqx8y7o1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	10745818
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
              ^ yikes

may Allah keep her n other muslims safe

==

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64069[/ATTACH]
              In fact may Allah guide her family. I don't mean to backbite, they make illogical decisions. If my family said, you don't need to travel so far to study and they say ''oh but people study in China''.

1. Wake up early!
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                Heartless cat haters

Cats are loving, intelligent, beautiful, selfless and friendly cute little creatures
                I know what you mean. I miss by baby ciya. She is my cat at home. She is fluffy and I like stroking her.
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                  In fact may Allah guide her family. I don't mean to backbite, they make illogical decisions. If my family said, you don't need to travel so far to study and they say ''oh but people study in China''.
                  dude I have a cousin who studies far from her area too

what can u do.
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                  “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                    dude I have a cousin who studies far from her area too

what can u do.
                    I know a British family though and her daughter went to Pakistan to study, and her parents live with her. For a few months, this girl lived at the university hostel, and when she said to the person living with her, close the windows because mosquitoes come. This girl would open the windows more.
                    When she said, who is this guy you are going out with? This girl said she is going out with her 'mamu' (Uncle) [i.e. boyfriend].

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                      I know a British family though and her daughter went to Pakistan to study, and her parents live with her. For a few months, this girl lived at the university hostel, and when she said to the person living with her, close the windows because mosquitoes come. This girl would open the windows more.
                      When she said, who is this guy you are going out with? This girl said she is going out with her 'mamu' (Uncle) [i.e. boyfriend].

They have bf/gf in Pakistan aswell
                      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                        They have bf/gf in Pakistan aswell
                        Course they do. The thing with Muslim countries, they have everything we have here but everything there is hidden. Everything here is out in the open.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Trying & Failing.

Sometimes I just want to find a dark hole, craw in and shut the world out.

Comment

it's 4 am and I'm still not finished with my essay.
                            [SIZE=4][CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]❀[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=4]الدولة الإسلامية[/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]❀[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
                            [/SIZE][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=me_quran]
                            [/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                            [RIGHT]
                            [/RIGHT]

Comment

[QUOTE=Talwaar;5707724]Leave the brother and his cat alone

Go make rotis or something instead/QUOTE]

Exactly!!!
                              meow

Comment

I just feel sad today. Dunno what triggered these sad feelings. I just do. Must be a woman thing..:(
                                My heart will go on

Comment

Working...
                                X