What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

kinda made me smile as well but more sad.

at parents hosue so making dad his lunch.
    subhanallah he's hanging around like me :) like a kid waiting for his lunch....... and then when i had prepared it he literally grabbed the plate out of my hand.
    you see in teh olden days - when dad was well - he would sit like the baws and we would bring at least 4-6 curries to the table along with rice. Now all he has is a jacket potato / sandwich / fish pie. very simpole food.

felt sad coz it remidned me of the quran verse about us reverting back to how we were born - all helpless and reliant on others

and whilst it had its comical side i just found it tragic that my dad who has always been so independent is more or less living for the sake of it - just like a baby - fulfilling his basic needs (eatting, sleeping etc) but there is nothing more in that life.
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

My wrist hurts ... Still
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

My physical pain. It's not making me sad its just draining me
        "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Alhamdulillah, I am a strong person and am not about to fall apart but I am in such awful pain and upset about my brother's situation..... and other stuff (potential marriage stuff) and then mum stuff as well. Brother heart pain tops the list but, pfft I hurt a lot atm.

# mysadfaceneedsasisterhug

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
            Alhamdulillah, I am a strong person and am not about to fall apart but I am in such awful pain and upset about my brother's situation..... and other stuff (potential marriage stuff) and then mum stuff as well. Brother heart pain tops the list but, pfft I hurt a lot atm.

# mysadfaceneedsasisterhug
            *huuuuuugs*

I'll make duaa for you :love:

Breaking down a little helps though, try it, cry it all out, then wash your face and say Alhamdulilah, I'm strong, I've Allah, I can do this.
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

you brots/sists on here make me glad i'm a Muslim

jazak Allah khairan for your du'a and kindness to me

Comment

Missing my baby :'( thinking of cutting my holiday short just to be with him :( annd still got 4 weeks of holiday to go :( maybe i'll take a flight back to visit him and then resume my holiday, i miss him soooo much :'(
                meow

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                  My wrist hurts ... Still
                  May Allah ease the pain
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                    My wrist hurts ... Still
                    come over here blood.

I will make the other wrist hurt as well. hahahaha

Then I wills slap the dizziness out of you, you gets me fam.
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                      Missing my baby :'( thinking of cutting my holiday short just to be with him :( annd still got 4 weeks of holiday to go :( maybe i'll take a flight back to visit him and then resume my holiday, i miss him soooo much :'(
                      are you talking about a car??

the fist sentence got me a bit and then, i realised your talking about a 'he'
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        are you talking about a car??

the fist sentence got me a bit and then, i realised your talking about a 'he'
                        Well i love my car alot, but no i wasnt talking about her, i was talking about my kitty i miss him :'(
                        meow

Comment

Well i love my car alot, but no i wasnt talking about her, i was talking about my kitty i miss him :'(
                          I feel like a terrible human being for laughing at what made you sad.

I sincerely apologise for not being able to stop laughing >_> I really thought you were discussing a newborn niece or something.
                          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

:shock:
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                              I feel like a terrible human being for laughing at what made you sad.

I sincerely apologise for not being able to stop laughing >_> I really thought you were discussing a newborn niece or something.
                              Originally posted by Strive View Post
                              :shock:
                              Heartless cat haters

Cats are loving, intelligent, beautiful, selfless and friendly cute little creatures
                              meow

Comment

This Video.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnAx...rIqAJN1A-XcWZw

Comment

Working...
                                X