X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    Allahu Amin ya Rab
    Re rep : how long has it been since you last had water?

I'll make duaa for you all. I feel bad that's all I can do.

If I could send you water I would. :(

Feel so pathetic.
    Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      Re rep : how long has it been since you last had water?

I'll make duaa for you all. I feel bad that's all I can do.

If I could send you water I would. :(

Feel so pathetic.
      Four days. Been cut off for two and filled with chemicals and dirt for another two.

Dua is all I need alhamduillah
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Four days. Been cut off for two and filled with chemicals and dirt for another two.

Dua is all I need alhamduillah

You have that !! In sha Allah it will be effective :(
        Gone with the wind.

Comment

You have that !! In sha Allah it will be effective :(
          Inshallah :)
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
            Saw this cute pigeon at the train station today and when I looked at its feet closely noticed its toes had been cut off :( poor pigeon!
            Who looks at a pigeons toes lol wtheck. But on trains, I never stand close to the yellow line on the platform. So many wierdos out there one might chuck me off.

The water has been cut off by Israel for the last two days.....
            SubhanAllah, seriously. Walahi that crazy. how they can just do that. May Allah sw lots of rain or you guys. its weird that you have internet but no water. Anyways aren't there any other means of water.

Like collecting it from a well or something?
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
              SubhanAllah, seriously. Walahi that crazy. how they can just do that. May Allah sw lots of rain or you guys. its weird that you have internet but no water. Anyways aren't there any other means of water.

Like collecting it from a well or something?
              I'm gonna try and explain this the best I can. People are boycotting Israel and Israel feels this so they cut off our water and what do they do? They start filling stores with bottled water from Israel companies and if we have no water then we become desperate for some.

Internet different from water http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.578460 they don't care for our net they care for our money.

Picture I took of a Israel bottled water Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(17).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	500.4 KB
ID:	10745782

What is with people and there fascination with Palestine having internet? Syria has internet and no one seems to be surprised at that but say Palestine has internet and everyone goes 0_0
              Last edited by Allah's_Servant; 07-03-14, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                Saw this cute pigeon at the train station today and when I looked at its feet closely noticed its toes had been cut off :( poor pigeon!
                On a somewhat related note, things like animal abuse even to ants annoy me.

When I was watching that video of how they openly pour molten aluminium on an ant hill so they can dig a solid model of how the ant's habitat looks like, got me angry.

Abysmal.
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

When you miss somebody so you re-read old conversations trying to make yourself feel better then that backfires and you end up missing them some more.
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

When you miss somebody so you re-read old conversations trying to make yourself feel better then that backfires and you end up missing them some more.
                    That's why I delete messages....

Comment

Same :up:

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                        Same :up:
                        Lool yall are on top of your games.

I need to keep up. *deletes conversation history* :p
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 08-03-14, 02:46 PM.
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Whatever you are sad about, In sha Allah, Allah is taking away sins as we speak & rewarding us with hasanah. Isn't Allah just so awesomely merciful? :)
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

The water has been cut off by Israel for the last two days.....
                              :(

feel so sad. wish things were different.

allah reward yyou and your people for the oppression you face and the patience you bear
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Everyone feels so sad today. Which maketh me sad for them.

Plus I didn't get my chicken I was promised which made me a tad grumpy as I rarely get a chance to eat out anyway

Last time I ate out: 2 years ago.
                                Last time I had a takeaway at someone's house: 5 months ago.
                                Last time I had a takeaway in my house: 4 years ago >_>

^ that is not normal now I look at it : |
                                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Working...
                                X