Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
    I saw that as well. They are starved in case they gain weight, hung by the arms from a tree, beaten... May Allah destroy those pigs.

and most muslims support this barbarity by holidahying there!!!1
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Lala land living has been shook up.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Saw this cute pigeon at the train station today and when I looked at its feet closely noticed its toes had been cut off :( poor pigeon!
        :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
          Saw this cute pigeon at the train station today and when I looked at its feet closely noticed its toes had been cut off :( poor pigeon!
          yikes

==

im craving choc cake
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            yikes

==

im craving choc cake
            Had some the other day ... Just saying.

I'm craving babies though :(

Was on the train and there was the cutest baby ever and when he smiled at me I literally melted.

Ahhhhh heart be still.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

Was on the train and there was the cutest baby ever and when he smiled at me I literally melted.

Ahhhhh heart be still.

Anyway, there is nearly no difference between your sister (?) on the right and my sister when she was little (except she was a little fatter lol).
              Last edited by Saho; 07-03-14, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

Ahhhhh heart be still.
                They say the only driving force that can convince a human being to give birth is the love of a mother for a thing she hasn't even seen yet,

I believe I heard it from a women before who said, She was going through unimaginable pain, and everytime

she felt like dying/giving up, Her love for the child would wake her up and motivate her,

Its sort of like all the yelling/pushing/torture is a manifestation of the mother's desire to see her baby.

Allah (SWT) deserves all credits, Subhanallah.

in other words,

it aint easy.
                La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by JUBA94 View Post

Anyway, there is nearly no difference between your sister (?) on the right and my sister when she was little (except she was a little fatter lol).
                  Why am I crazy, because I'm baby obsessed??

I never pass a baby on the street/train unless I say hi to them, then they smile at me and I fall in love.

Niece. Not suprised. chubby babies are the cutest Ma sha Allah, I love them :inlove:

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                  They say the only driving force that can convince a human being to give birth is the love of a mother for a thing she hasn't even seen yet,

I believe I heard it from a women before who said, She was going through unimaginable pain, and everytime

she felt like dying/giving up, Her love for the child would wake her up and motivate her,

Its sort of like all the yelling/pushing/torture is a manifestation of the mother's desire to see her baby.

in other words,

it aint easy.
                  I know that. Have sisters/friends who have given birth and the stories they tell is enough to give you goosebumps.

One of my friends is due soon, second child, and she is freaking out but at the same time excited because she wants to see her baby.

This is why Islam gives mothers such a high status. May Allah grant all our mothers the highest of Jannah. Ameen.
                  Last edited by Rebel101; 07-03-14, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Thirsty and dehydrated :/ but Alhamduillah
                    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                      Thirsty and dehydrated :/ but Alhamduillah
                      drink water
                      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post

in other words,

it aint easy.
                        Subhanallah, so true. In my experience, the pain/torture was totally forgotten when you see him or her the first time.
                        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                          drink water
                          The water has been cut off by Israel for the last two days.....
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

:lahawla:
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

This really ****es me off..

May Allah swt free all Muslims from the terrorists state ****rael.
                              My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                                This really ****es me off..

May Allah swt free all Muslims from the terrorists state ****rael.
                                Allahu Amin ya Rab

Comment

Working...
                                X