• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    amazing

what did they say when he said im being muslim
    most of them were just annoyed :/
    still sad though they seemed like they couldn't care less but only Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows their intentions...
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]❀[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=4]الدولة الإسلامية[/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]❀[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=me_quran]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT]
    [/RIGHT]

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Lol why?
      i think i lost my manliness
      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

• Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
        Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        Lol why?
        i think i lost my manliness
        You need to punch a wall. It's the only way to get your manliness back
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
          The Nobel prize itself is a joke. They give them out to anyone these days.
          evidently, watson

Originally posted by IdilH View Post
          most of them were just annoyed :/
          still sad though they seemed like they couldn't care less but only Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows their intentions...
          urgh how childish. oh look at me i spill stuff on the floor

n then getting annoyed when some1s cleaning
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            evidently, watson
            Who's Watson? Not me.
            Your signature is really cool.

Comment

we've had at least 3 haram relationship threads today

seems like its a daily occurrence

So disappointed, especially with my muslim sisters. giving themselves away so easily.
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

If this is the amount of reading I've to do for one paper, I really don't want to request the reading for my other 3 papers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Reading for drugs and alcohol paper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	10745757

Wonder if it's too late to withdraw. :(
                Last edited by Rebel101; 05-03-14, 11:33 PM.

Comment

A brother I know very well through a good friend of mine has been sentenced 8 months...will be inside till June at least...tomorrow we will find out the verdict for his brother as well.

Not in this country...in the states ....L.A to be precise.

Please do not ask me about the charges, but you guys are more than welcome to make dua for them if you want to, so they are protected. They are not really safe where they are.
                  Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 06-03-14, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                    A brother I know very well through a good friend of mine has been sentenced 8 months...will be inside till June at least...tomorrow we will find out the verdict for his brother as well.

Was he innocent?

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                      Was he innocent?
                      yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post

Please do not ask me about the charges, but you guys are more than welcome to make dua for them if you want to, so they are protected. They are not really safe where they are.
                        US makes it more difficult, those guys have no charge necessary to detain someone.
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Is US/Canadian law the same?
                          لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                            US makes it more difficult, those guys have no charge necessary to detain someone.
                            I know.

I am feeling very tense right now.

they are both suffering from chest infections as well and are not having treatment because of contamination possibilties with the drugs and incorrect diagnosis.
                            Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 06-03-14, 12:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

watching a youtube video about yoiung camel jockeyes in UAE.

some of them are abducted from coutnries like Bangladesh and Pakistan, or parents are tricked into giving them from as little as 3yrs old :(

and they are taken without parents to the god forsaken country to provide entertainment as camel riders.

they are treated very badly, and in fact the camels have more worth in teh eyes of their owners then thsee little boys.

so much injustice and oppression in teh dunya
                              in sha allah - one day they will get their justice.
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                watching a youtube video about yoiung camel jockeyes in UAE.

some of them are abducted from coutnries like Bangladesh and Pakistan, or parents are tricked into giving them from as little as 3yrs old :(

and they are taken without parents to the god forsaken country to provide entertainment as camel riders.

they are treated very badly, and in fact the camels have more worth in teh eyes of their owners then thsee little boys.

so much injustice and oppression in teh dunya
                                in sha allah - one day they will get their justice.
                                I saw that as well. They are starved in case they gain weight, hung by the arms from a tree, beaten... May Allah destroy those pigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X