X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    Its 2 am and I'm super alert.

To make matters worse ive to be up at 5am thanks to uni.

So I only have 3 hours left.... to sleep or not to sleep ...

:(
    aww sis, when this happens to me, I just have to give in to what my body is doing, I can't fight it and make myself sleep. In sha'Allah, hopefully you will drop off, but if you don't, you can survive for one day as long as you sleep tomorrow night really well, you'll be ok.

May Allah, ta ala, give you peace and sweet dreams

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
      aww sis, when this happens to me, I just have to give in to what my body is doing, I can't fight it and make myself sleep. In sha'Allah, hopefully you will drop off, but if you don't, you can survive for one day as long as you sleep tomorrow night really well, you'll be ok.

May Allah, ta ala, give you peace and sweet dreams
      Same here. Guess I need to drown myself in coffee tomorrow lool. JazakAllah khair and ameen. You too sweet, made me smile :love:
      Gone with the wind.

Comment

Started drinking my cup of tea, only to realise it tastes like achar. :vomit:

That's what happens when you grab any random spoon you can find to stir your tea.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
          Started drinking my cup of tea, only to realise it tastes like achar. :vomit:

That's what happens when you grab any random spoon you can find to stir your tea.
          :shock:

I think I'm gonna :vomit:
          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
          As You have sanctified Your house,
          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
          In which permission of entry
          Is only granted to a few,
          Please Allah, allow my heart
          To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
          In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
            :shock:

I think I'm gonna :vomit:
            It was nasty.

Don't try it at home kids.

Comment

powerless, frustrated and sad

Comment

I was sad/angry today about something a friend told me. The brother is having trouble getting married because of where he is from. It makes me frustrated that many are being prevented from getting married over silly things.
                Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.

Comment

My thread got closed and i had a lot to say :(...Oh well, i'a the sister benefits from the few comments she had
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

There was a group of muslim girls at my college who spilt hot chocolate on the floor and just laughed about it and ignored it, then this guy who recently reverted/converted to Islam grabbed some paper towels and bent down and started to clean up after they started to leave and the girls were like: what are you doing? And he said: I'm just being a Muslim.

Subhanallah what made me sad was these people (and me) have lived their whole lives as muslims yet this guy who hasn't even been muslim for 10 months picked up the importance of a simple act like that. really, I just felt so bad even though I didn't spill the chocolate. ugh the guiltiness...
                    [SIZE=4][CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]❀[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=4]الدولة الإسلامية[/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]❀[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
                    [/SIZE][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=me_quran]
                    [/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                    [RIGHT]
                    [/RIGHT]

Comment

Life
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        Life
                        your kitten
                        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by IdilH View Post
                          There was a group of muslim girls at my college who spilt hot chocolate on the floor and just laughed about it and ignored it, then this guy who recently reverted/converted to Islam grabbed some paper towels and bent down and started to clean up after they started to leave and the girls were like: what are you doing? And he said: I'm just being a Muslim.

Subhanallah what made me sad was these people (and me) have lived their whole lives as muslims yet this guy who hasn't even been muslim for 10 months picked up the importance of a simple act like that. really, I just felt so bad even though I didn't spill the chocolate. ugh the guiltiness...
                          amazing

what did they say when he said im being muslim
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                            your kitten
                            Lol why?
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Putin Reportedly Joins List Of Nobel Peace Prize Nominees

ahahaahhh what a joke
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                                Putin Reportedly Joins List Of Nobel Peace Prize Nominees

ahahaahhh what a joke
                                The Nobel prize itself is a joke. They give them out to anyone these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X