Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

My shyness is what makes me sad today.

Some guy I knew from school days walked across the street to say hello.

I couldn't even say it.

He is a dirt bike rider by the way.

Missed opportunity.

Next time I see him. I'm going to go on a dirt bike In sha Allah.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
      Oh my, I am so sorry to hear that. May Allah have mercy on them and allow them rest in the grave, with the promise of Jannah when they awake.
      I hope your family are coping well. May Allah grant you all sabr.
      Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      May Allah reward her with Jannah-tul-Firdaus
      Originally posted by ssh View Post
      Absolutely on it sis. May Allah subhana wa ta ala ease the loss of all who loved her and reward her ten thousand times more than ever she expected.
      ameen to all the dua's
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

somebody listen to this and tell me is the sound blurred or is it ME coz i'm like halfway through and i can't undertsand a word he's saying :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVjRR...CB72BE226BC3BF

like am i just going deaf or is the sound quality a bit rubbish????
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

worst sore throat, I'm slowly losing my voice :(
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Chest pain.

Here's hoping I get Hasanat for it.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Thank you for your advice and help, alhamdulillah im beginning to feel better. Islam is sweet honey for my emotions right now im praying all my prayers and i feel at ease. All the things that Atheists say about God really dont make sense, they say where is your proof of god and you could turn it around and say where is your proof that god DOESN'T exist? There are many things that we feel as human beings that can be shows UNLESS we feel them such as love anger hate paranoia all kinds of emotions. A picture of a mother holding her child doesn't show love it shows the act of Love just like my dress code, my prayer and my fasting is as a result of how i feel about Allah swt.
              Does this make sense to anyone or am i missing something so obvious in what ive said.

Comment

I burnt myself :(
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                  ouch
                  The Masjid's are free, but empty,
                  The Clubs are paid and full,
                  Its free to enter Heaven
                  But costly to enter Hell.

Comment

m gonna flunk my exams, my econometrics prof. literally threatened us that he's gonna make extremely difficult paper.:(
                    Its free to enter Heaven

Comment

I hate people.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                        I hate people.
                        err.. why?
                        Its free to enter Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by nymph View Post
                          err.. why?
                          lol I was having a bad morning. Wasn't literal not all people are bad x)

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                            Ohhhh Im so sad for you now :( I hope you are well and heal quickly.
                            “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                              Ohhhh Im so sad for you now :( I hope you are well and heal quickly.
                              Thanks habibty :love:

Comment

Its 2 am and I'm super alert.

To make matters worse ive to be up at 5am thanks to uni.

So I only have 3 hours left.... to sleep or not to sleep ...

:(

Comment

Working...
                                X