• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
    :jkk: :' (

I just found out from my cousin that she never prayed salat *sighs*
    So us young'uns are taking it pretty hard cause we were taught about death and what happens in the grave : /

Nothing else we can do except make lots of du'a
    Don't worry. In sha Allah she has gone to a better place. :)
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I broke a nail

Comment

^
        Speaking of nails, hate when you have like an extra piece of weird white skin growth near your nails on the fingers.

You have to pull it off.

1. Wake up early!
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
          ^
          Speaking of nails, hate when you have like an extra piece of weird white skin growth near your nails on the fingers.

You have to pull it off.
          yess i hate that. i have to cut it off with a nail clipper cuz if you rip it off itll get infected

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
            Disagree with people on the forum. You'll be called a nationalist or modernist..
            or a feminist.. even if youre a man
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
              yess i hate that. i have to cut it off with a nail clipper cuz if you rip it off itll get infected
              Get infected? I had thought that would be implausible!

Learn new things everyday. :jkk:

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                Get infected? I had thought that would be implausible!

Learn new things everyday. :jkk:
                ya I learned that from doing it lool

it got huge n purple with tons of pus eww eww ewww

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                  ya I learned that from doing it lool

it got huge n purple with tons of pus eww eww ewww
                  :vomit:

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

got utterly destroyed by the Mongols
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Non-believers make me feel sad and angry. Some Non-believers portray religious people as crazy and terrified of thinking for themselves, it makes me angry that the world is like this now. it makes me think "am I right" even though i know i am and that is just Satan whispering in my ear but its getting difficult when they press you for answers such as where is your proof of god?

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherAhmed View Post
                        Non-believers make me feel sad and angry. Some Non-believers portray religious people as crazy and terrified of thinking for themselves, it makes me angry that the world is like this now. it makes me think "am I right" even though i know i am and that is just Satan whispering in my ear but its getting difficult when they press you for answers such as where is your proof of god?
                        don't give in PR bro
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          don't give in PR bro
                          its becoming difficult, daily i have moments of high belief then incredible lows because of the things you hear and see everywhere. its just hard.

Comment

I know what you mean, but all you can do is pray for them and keep the faith in Allah swt. I still have hope for people like this because some of them turn out to become good Muslims.
                            Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.

Comment

its becoming difficult, daily i have moments of high belief then incredible lows because of the things you hear and see everywhere. its just hard.
                              if you have genuine questions, then seek answer. if its just emotional highs and lows, then be patient and make dua.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                                if you have genuine questions, then seek answer. if its just emotional highs and lows, then be patient and make dua.
                                Its both really the emotions are unbearable but what id like to know is what islam says about creation of the universe.This is something that gets thrown in our faces, "wheres your proof god made the universe?" and id just like to know if there is anything on the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X