Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ssh View Post
    SILURES negging me to try and get me into the red so that I look like a bad forum member.

sad bloke
    lol

Comment

People from my own race ask me where I am from..: ( do I look that different from them..
      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        lol manz got a headache habibi
        Iz you dizzy blud. I said iz you dizzy
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

My parents always assume I'm upto something.

But I'm as innocent as a bumblebee.

Gonna take it out on Jeremy Kyle In sha Allah.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
            People from my own race ask me where I am from..: ( do I look that different from them..
            I get that all the time -___-

I get the Arab comments too : |
            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Guys, chill
              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

they changed the pepperoni on my pizza

now it tastes bad
                Last edited by Islam3333; 25-02-14, 08:24 PM.
                لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Talking to older sister:

Me: dude, since you up at 5am every morning making the brat's lunch for kindergarten/school can you make my uni lunch too please?

Her: sure, bring me your lunch box

Me: *Smiling*

Her: ill cut your ears off and put them in your box for your lunch.

*people can be so mean* :(
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

The lack of modesty.

My cousin simply excels in her behaviour at university. She's not one who I have to worry about because she has such a good character Subhana'Allah. She doesn't go around swaying her body, saying Asalamualaykum and smiling to men, hanging around men. If I don't mention who she is, she wouldn't even be known.

Why can't all sisters learn this?

1. Wake up early!
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Might have to take a day off work
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                        Might have to take a day off work
                        You amaze me.
                        -------------------------

work -_-
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Sad thought and reality that this is my last year studying German, may Allah open another German door for me before this one ends ameen (say ameen)

لا تفكر كثيرا
                          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                          -------------------------------------------------------
                          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                            Sad thought and reality that this is my last year studying German, may Allah open another German door for me before this one ends ameen (say ameen)
                            Ameen :love:

=

Just had a death in the family.
                            Please make du'a for my mumaani's mum, she's going to be buried tomorrow... : (
                            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vatican_Pope-0eb6d-kDoH--296x197@wp.com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	10745547
                              لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

I'm not getting old enough. Wallah can't wait till I have authority and reserve that kind of respect.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Working...
                                X