• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
    ^ what did I say? :scratch:

I put 2 + 2 together. Perceptive see
    loool yea because mashallah sis you are smart like that
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Ppl negging me because I post manz advise

They must be dizzy, fam
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
        Ppl negging me because I post manz advise

They must be dizzy, fam
        famalalamlan

don't cry

i give you pos rep
        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
          ^ weird stalker person?

How did you figure it out?

:insha: be happy Allah revealed their creepy tendencies to you sooner rather than later.
          You would be right. I figured it out by analysing the posting style, as well as some other facts e.g. other accounts they use[d], and what they posted using those accounts.
          By the way, I might be making a helpdesk ticket soon :insha: but need to decide first if it is the best idea or not.
          Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
          LOOOOOOOOOOOL :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I'm sorry I know I should be serious
          It isn't funny. I feel very angry right now, and to be honest quite sickened. This isn't normal what happened. This person needs help.

Anyway, I don't want to revive that whole drama again, so let's leave it at this and please do not ask me anymore questions on this. I actually regret posting that comment now as I don't want to bring back the whole drama, but just had to get it out.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

^ ah dw :insha: it'll get sorted out soon
            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Last edited by ibzy; 24-02-14, 03:45 PM.
              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                A sister started practising
                Why would that make you sad?

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                  You would be right. I figured it out by analysing the posting style, as well as some other facts e.g. other accounts they use[d], and what they posted using those accounts.
                  By the way, I might be making a helpdesk ticket soon :insha: but need to decide first if it is the best idea or not.

It isn't funny. I feel very angry right now, and to be honest quite sickened. This isn't normal what happened. This person needs help.

Anyway, I don't want to revive that whole drama again, so let's leave it at this and please do not ask me anymore questions on this. I actually regret posting that comment now as I don't want to bring back the whole drama, but just had to get it out.
                  We got ur back bro
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                    Why would that make you sad?
                    opps sorry wrong thread. I thought this was the what mad eyou smile thread

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                      opps sorry wrong thread. I thought this was the what mad eyou smile thread
                      u iz dizzy blood. i say, u iz dizzy, fam

Comment

My pregnant sister is feeling sick today. Her sickness always makes me sad.
                        Choose Hajj Packages & Umrah Packages From Ahmed Travel, :insha:

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                          u iz dizzy blood. i say, u iz dizzy, fam
                          lol manz got a headache habibi

Comment

SILURES negging me to try and get me into the red so that I look like a bad forum member.

sad bloke

Comment

Getting tired of people who can't argue without accusing you in your deen or bringing up the past, when it has nothing to do with the argument.

Comment

know it all people who think they know everything and no matter how much you tell them theyre wrong they still insist theyre correct.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                                X