What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Ask Allah to guide you. When one is sincere Allah always answers their call. Whether it be today, tomorrow or on their deathbed.
    this reminds me of the old man who became a Muslim on his deathbed. Dp he died sinless. SubhanAllah may Allah show us similar mercy and love:love:
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceSeeking View Post
      Reading about others who can believe in Allah so easily, when it comes so very, veryhard to me.
      like sabah said, ask Allah to guide you. You don't have to believe in Allah to ask him to guide you, just sincerely seek guidance from the only god out there and he will show you the right path :insha:

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
        Nope nope nope

Allah azza wa jal is your friend, our friend, and all we need, even if things are bad, sad, crazy....it's all ok :)

Whatever it is you are going through, may Allah azza wa jal ease your situation and give you the happiness you are looking for in dunya and reward you greatly in the akhirah ameen
        Ameen
        "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
        (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

The realization that I don't like the taste of dates and I find it uncomfortable to eat them.
          your online source of hadiths: http://sunnah.com/
          ask me questions: ask.fm/caetratilegion

Comment

Last edited by Allah's_Servant; 22-02-14, 11:40 AM.
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

I'm bored, and this forum is not helping.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                I'm bored, and this forum is not helping.
                I don't like this forum anymore.. think it's time to move on to an other forum.
                My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                  I don't like this forum anymore.. think it's time to move on to an other forum.
                  I know :zzz: introduce me to one, and I'll ditch with you.

Comment

I know :zzz: introduce me to one, and I'll ditch with you.
                    I will inshaAllah..

This place is boring.. all the nice thread get locked and the troll threads can stay.
                    My heart will go on

Comment

where is cooldog? he is missing the goodbye/celebration party
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                        where is cooldog? He is missing the goodbye/celebration party
                        ha ha ha
                        My heart will go on

Comment

I will inshaAllah..

This place is boring.. all the nice thread get locked and the troll threads can stay.
                          some mods....especially the one that commented here are kinda boring that's why :D (joking)

Comment

some mods....especially the one that commented here are kinda boring that's why :D (joking)
                            Well actually that one is the least boring if you ask me.. but why the heck does he bring our friend cooldog into this I dunno
                            My heart will go on

Comment

Comment

Well actually that one is the least boring if you ask me.. but why the heck does he bring our friend cooldog into this I dunno
                                loool you think?...you know what lets stick around

Comment

Working...
                                X