• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
    Wth dudey!!!!!
    WHAT DID I DO
    you breathed, didnt you?
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Fairy & Strive

let's start a mafia
      إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Fairy & Strive

let's start a mafia
        with our rep power combined we make it to around 800

thats like being one Asiya :)
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
          with our rep power combined we make it to around 800

thats like being one Asiya :)
          Cooool, let's do it
          إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Wth dudey!!!!!
            WHAT DID I DO
            Didn't let me help you :(
            Originally posted by Strive View Post
            :shock:
            Yes you coz of fairy...fine you're stuck in the middle of it
            Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            and you think by me reading comments as strive being your pinky to your brain is not going to upset me?

I SEE EVERYTHING!
            Bbbuutt...you....private....message...no...fair

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            -------------------------------------------------------
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
              i will try it in sha Allah but heat does tend to make me worse for some reason. :jkk: for the advice brother
              Okay. Insha'A Allah may Allah make you feel content and healthy always.
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

:salams
                went to the doctors turns out it is stress and anxiety which is causing the head ache etc..
                ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                  :salams
                  went to the doctors turns out it is stress and anxiety which is causing the head ache etc..
                  pray salah on time and take vitamin B
                  "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Looking at the piles of books I have to study.
                    Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

stupid test coming up and the fact that i know nothing yet
                      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Knowing I've only done 10/3500 of my coursework which is due in three days :(

Comment

Originally posted by siddika View Post
                          Knowing I've only done 10/3500 of my coursework which is due in three days :(
                          Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                          stupid test coming up and the fact that i know nothing yet
                          Welcome to the club
                          Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

thing is i do my work but it takes a lot of time...im a tortoise, but i can't exactly write this an exam or coursework

1. Wake up early!
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

im gonna talk lyk dis for da whole month frm now on.

nt gonna act all posh anymore like u lot.

best all cry now coz itz da sad thread ;)

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                                im gonna talk lyk dis for da whole month frm now on.

nt gonna act all posh anymore like u lot.

best all cry now coz itz da sad thread ;)
                                so much easier isnt it?
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Working...
                                X