Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslim3110 View Post
    verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find ease :)
    Oh Allah give us all guidance.

I'm in desperate need of it.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post

We all are, ameen.
      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post

Istikhara is the answer if its a decision to make :)
        meow

Comment

I don't know how people live with themselves causing hurt to others.
          اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
            Metoo :-(
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
              +2 :'-(

Comment

Raced 19 races today and only won 6, thanks to my turbo packing up
                meow

Comment

Little cousins in my house today
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

the cousins you once grew up with completely changing in their teenage years
                    it's like I don't even know them anymore
                    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

my birdie died
                      The Masjid's are free, but empty,
                      The Clubs are paid and full,
                      Its free to enter Heaven
                      But costly to enter Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by nymph View Post
                        my birdie died
                        awww :(
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• I just can't cope anymore....

How does one go about resigning from a job...? *sighs*
                          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Why, is being mod too much?
                            “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                              Why, is being mod too much?
                              Lol no- if only it was that simple.

I have another job but there have been a lot of incidents which has left me wondering what purpose I have being there.

Today I travelled over one and a half hours to get to my office only to find the shutters down and locked and nobody there. I have been given no contact numbers, I'm not allowed to ring Head Office (because they don't like me standing up for my rights)- I stood there for 15 minutes in the biting cold waiting for anyone to show up. I then walked back to the bus stop and travelled home. A wasted morning and it isn't the first time it has happened either.

One hour after I should have been at work- I get a text from my old manager asking if I was in the office. Am I in the stupid office when you know flippin well I didn't have any keys to open up?

I'm dealing with children here not grown men and I'm sick of it.

Also the fiasco with my pay (or lack of it) has left me rather annoyed. I got told off by head office for bothering them regarding my missing pay- told me not to contact in future. So who am I supposed to go to when my manager has left and I'm sat all by myself with jack all to do in the office, and nobody to go to?

What kind of place is this?

And do you know what the saddest part is. Every single one of those people I'm supposed to work with are Muslim

Gosh I needed to let that out...
                              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

The amount of messed up Muslim kids (including me) at uni
                                :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Working...
                                X