Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

yeah :jkk: for that.

Next time I'll tell her and others to hush it. I can't stand it when people sit and criticise and debate about every little thing. Lol and I got called a wahhabi again because asking intercession from a dead person is supposedly the right way to go and we're fools for making du'a to Allah directly by just raising our hands and supplicating *smh* alhamdulillah I've been kept away from that bakwas : /

And I got told to stay away from the salafis because according to someone else 'they are trying to corrupt you'- wth??
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

why am i awake now? I wanna go back to sleep :(
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Going to spend a day and night without my husband.

I guess I should say alhamdulillah thats the saddest thing I can mention.

Comment

My friend asked me to add her on facebook, then unfriended me. I asked why and she said her orthodox coptic family members deleted and started threatening her unless she got rid of me (called me 'the terrorist'). That kind of caught me off guard, they always seemed friendly in person.

Anyone can be an innocent sheep to your face!

Comment

It's raining in my heart :/
            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Excuses
              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Slept through fajr.. :(

Comment

The fact that my family still want nothing to do with God. :(

It keeps me up at night.
                  "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

^
                    I couldn't sleep because something knocked over in my room. Had to sleep with the light on all night waking up every hour reciting Ayat til Kursi.

Jinns should be classier and let me sleep.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                      My friend asked me to add her on facebook, then unfriended me. I asked why and she said her orthodox coptic family members deleted and started threatening her unless she got rid of me (called me 'the terrorist'). That kind of caught me off guard, they always seemed friendly in person.

Anyone can be an innocent sheep to your face!
                      Happens.

Remember reading about this majority white school, and a black girl who was studying there, thought everyone was very friendly.

Obama got elected.

Most people at her school came out as being racists, insulting black people left, right and centre, in shock that a black man became a President of their country,
                      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                        Happens.

Remember reading about this majority white school, and a black girl who was studying there, thought everyone was very friendly.

Obama got elected.

Most people at her school came out as being racists, insulting black people left, right and centre, in shock that a black man became a President of their country,
                        It just shocked me. I've known her (and by association, them) since I was born. They are friends of the family. I never knew they were so backwards.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gift.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	10745004

Comment

the day to day trivialities of life is what gets me down.
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]62778[/ATTACH]
                              this reminds me of something profound which imam anwar al awlaki said.

that even half a piece of chocolate from a child is generousity because they gave you half of what they had.

and if a king gives you a piece of choocolate then its stingy. he would give you more to be considered generous since he has so much more.

we label people as generous depending on what they give you in proportion to what they have.

Allah calls himself Al Karim. (the most generous) and his treasures are unlimited. so imagine what Allah can give you.
                              70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

All the unhappy people on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X