Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
    Shouldn't you be used to those temps by now ?
    Not even the whitest of white canadians are used to this. Loweet temp in 20 years they say
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      Not even the whitest of white canadians are used to this. Loweet temp in 20 years they say
      Those in the mid-west experience it yearly.
      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Well this made me sad and angry at the same time.

Sad because I feel for the sisters as they be targeted more because the shias and alawites kaffirs hold onto everything their leaders say and worship that pig assad and their imams.

Anyway, just read that a sheikh in syria that supports that pig assad has given the syrian soldiers religious permission to rape.

I am sorry for saying this but I hate seeing what my sisters in syria are going through like they are being raped everyday in prisons with so many men on top of them and most are pregnant. I apologise if this offends you but it makes me hate the sisters in the west many of whom live superficial lives and only care about make up and nonsense stuff. We in the west are so far out of touch from the ummah. It disgusts me how we are on this forum and laughing and posting and joking with one another. We should be ashamed. This is how I should certainly feel about myself.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit...THEON_STRIPPED
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

Sad because I feel for the sisters as they be targeted more because the shias and alawites kaffirs hold onto everything their leaders say and worship that pig assad and their imams.

Anyway, just read that a sheikh in syria that supports that pig assad has given the syrian soldiers religious permission to rape.

I am sorry for saying this but I hate seeing what my sisters in syria are going through like they are being raped everyday in prisons with so many men on top of them and most are pregnant. I apologise if this offends you but it makes me hate the sisters in the west many of whom live superficial lives and only care about make up and nonsense stuff. We in the west are so far out of touch from the ummah. It disgusts me how we are on this forum and laughing and posting and joking with one another. We should be ashamed. This is how I should certainly feel about myself.

you don't make sense
          "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
          (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
          He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
            you don't make sense
            It makes sense to me
            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
              It makes sense to me
              yes...to you
              not to me

I don't think I'm the only one either
              Last edited by faatima18; 29-01-14, 10:42 PM.
              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Bro, when u feel pain for your brethren, waking up at night and making dua is better than ranting on a forum . I'm not saying u don't do that, but channel the hurt you feel in a way that benefits them, ranting doesn't benefit anyone.

Comment

miss placed hate.

us brothers are laughing just as much.

you should hate us even more because we should be there, with them.
                  70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
                    miss placed hate.

us brothers are laughing just as much.

you should hate us even more because we should be there, with them.
                    I agree it is both us brothers and sisters that seriously need to change.
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

they banned sprinkles :(
                      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Life

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                          they banned sprinkles :(
                          for wut
                          http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
                          Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
                          http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
                          for all your sufism needs
                          http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

i've been staring at this picture for half an hour, still cant find the stupid cat -.- Click image for larger version

Name:	995447_10151500878928639_283636672_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	10744855
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                              i've been staring at this picture for half an hour, still cant find the stupid cat -.- [ATTACH=CONFIG]62558[/ATTACH]
                              i found it in about 10 seconds

look at the leaves on the top right....then lower your vision until the rocks. its under the rocks.
                              70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
                                i found it in about 10 seconds

look at the leaves on the top right....then lower your vision until the rocks. its under the rocks.
                                Omds how the hell did you see that??
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X