Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Thunder- keeps on making me jump every 5 minutes. One minute it sounds far away, the next minute my entire room is shaking.

    And it went dark so quickly- within the space of a few minutes.... reminded me about the punishment that came to the perished nations who refused to believe in Allah . I got worried in case the same was happening to us and Allah's Wrath was descending on us : (
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
      Thunder- keeps on making me jump every 5 minutes. One minute it sounds far away, the next minute my entire room is shaking.

      And it went dark so quickly- within the space of a few minutes.... reminded me about the punishment that came to the perished nations who refused to believe in Allah . I got worried in case the same was happening to us and Allah's Wrath was descending on us : (
      You live in Birmingham?
      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
        You live in Birmingham?
        Nah bro, across a bit- Leicester.
        I was speaking to a sister from Brum, they're having the same thing too.
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
          Nah bro, across a bit- Leicester.
          I was speaking to a sister from Brum, they're having the same thing too.
          alhamdulillah oh yes indeedy the beautiful weather that we had today!! Something different....:)

          long as it aint snow/ice///Im happy

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            i went to the kitchen tonight for a chocolate croissant only to find i ate it earlier. life

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              well i was running, in the house and then my head hit into the wall above the door frame hurts like hell and i got a huge bump on my head, second time its happened in less than a month
              Last edited by al-muslim; 26-01-14, 02:55 PM.
              meow

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                seeing "straight " men with plucked eyebrows .. come on man, that's beyond gay
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by muslim3110 View Post
                  well i was running, in the house and then my head hit into the wall above the door frame hurts like hell and i got a huge bump on my head, second time its happened in less than a month
                  Why are you running in the house, and you must be about 7 feet tall, to hit your head on the wall above the door frame.
                  Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



                  Away for a bit

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                    Why are you running in the house, and you must be about 7 feet tall, to hit your head on the wall above the door frame.
                    i was running cause i was running, in a rush for something, and i'm about 6 feet 5 inches - 6 feet 6 inches not 7 normally if i'm walking i don't hit into the door frame but i guess when i'm running i lift my body off the ground more
                    meow

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      :(
                      Gone with the wind.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                        :(
                        awww, why so sad? talk to me....

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                          :(
                          :there: It's gonna be okay :insha:
                          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                          As You have sanctified Your house,
                          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                          In which permission of entry
                          Is only granted to a few,
                          Please Allah, allow my heart
                          To be preserved only for You.



                          ---


                          It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                          In Jannah, we will meet :love:


                          If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

                          Comment


                          • Yesterday I saw a Muslim girl getting soo ill in the restaurant. .she was in soo much pain
                            I hope she is ok
                            7 Heavens and The Arsh & Kursi Of Allah - by Sheikh Ahmed Ali [HD] :up:

                            Subhan'Allah wa bi-hamdihi
                            Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him:love:

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              -37 degree C
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

                              Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                                -37 degree C
                                Shouldn't you be used to those temps by now ?
                                Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



                                Away for a bit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X