Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
    Wise words brother, wise words indeed. That's going in the quotes thread and also my signature if you don't mind? All credits to you.
    Well to be honest though, I got the cow feces thing from you hahahah they crack me up.

Comment

Oh oh spagettio.

Somebody slap some sanity into me.

Comment

Felt sorry for some of the kids on the Benefits Street program. Nothing wrong with benefits in themselves but some of those people were just being vile to their kids.

Then I found out they don't live so far from me

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
          Well to be honest though, I got the cow feces thing from you hahahah they crack me up.
          I need one more line to add on to my sig. My challenge to you is to come up with a good one ok huzur sab.
          إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
            Felt sorry for some of the kids on the Benefits Street program. Nothing wrong with benefits in themselves but some of those people were just being vile to their kids.

Haven't watched it. I don't like watching things like that. It's not very comforting to know about.
            ‚ÄúAnd whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help‚ÄĚ

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

I need one more line to add on to my sig. My challenge to you is to come up with a good one ok huzur sab.
              Okay how about:

Though his wings are wounded and he cannot fly, yet the bird has heart enough to sing; thus, your lips can still smile and your heart yet be happy, though your mind is sad.

Or

One who waters his Islam as a gardener does his flowers, then he will see his Islam to grow and be fertile; but one who waters down his Islam as a rain storm does upon the land, then he will wash away his Islam completely.

Or

Truth is not all that good, and lies aren't all that bad: truth is what guides us, but harsh to hear, and lies are what deceive us, but pleasant to the ear.

I'll try to think of some more :insha:
              Last edited by Morose; 21-01-14, 12:18 AM.

Comment

erm

'craters gonna crate'

Comment

Young girls getting jealous of the attention an older lady was getting from guys
                  :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Was watching that.. upsets me they're so deprived :(

[email protected] they don't live far from me xD
                    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                    As You have sanctified Your house,
                    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                    In which permission of entry
                    Is only granted to a few,
                    Please Allah, allow my heart
                    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

I'm sad today. Don't feel like posting or talking to anyone. Please do dua for me and Insha'Allah chat tommorow
                      [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Back story...

Uncle had a fall and broken two of his bones just above the ankle, the shin bit and the calf bit... broken the front and back...

He has been in hospital for couple weeks now and today saw him for the first time since his incident and has got a brace on with metal rods going through his leg,so that his leg is straight as when he broke it, his leg was bent and saw him in pain as my dad (My dads brother) tried to make him feel comfortable as he want to cusion his leg with the pillow but uncle was in agony as he tried to move his lef half an inch into the air so my dad could sort out the pillow to support him.

Saw him like that and made me think how fortunate we are to have limbs and able to use them for their purpose. He will be bed ridden for few more weeks and then would need physio after that...

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim-Guy View Post
                          Back story...

Uncle had a fall and broken two of his bones just above the ankle, the shin bit and the calf bit... broken the front and back...

He has been in hospital for couple weeks now and today saw him for the first time since his incident and has got a brace on with metal rods going through his leg,so that his leg is straight as when he broke it, his leg was bent and saw him in pain as my dad (My dads brother) tried to make him feel comfortable as he want to cusion his leg with the pillow but uncle was in agony as he tried to move his lef half an inch into the air so my dad could sort out the pillow to support him.

Saw him like that and made me think how fortunate we are to have limbs and able to use them for their purpose. He will be bed ridden for few more weeks and then would need physio after that...
                          I get what u going through, and alhamdulillah times like this we are even more graetful for full use of our faculties ... mum had a bad fall from top of stairs around 3 months ago....bed ridden initally.... that look of pain on her face numerous times during her healing process.....it was like a piece of my heart breaking each time....

alhamdulillah she is a lot better now and mobile and in shaa Allah your uncle will be fine tooo soon :) May Allah aza wa jal grant him shifa ameen

Comment

I'm not surprised
                            It's dodgy up there
                            Experienced some crazy things
                            "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                            (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                            He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

• You don't miss someone until they're not there.

I miss their presence now

Don't take people for granted kids : (
                              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Everything :(

Fake people at work, evil sisters who make my life a living hell and the realisation that it'll never get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X