What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Feels like my life is parasitic sometimes.
    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

^ That reminds me.

Some kid called his mum a 'parasite' on the bus- watched it on YouTube and was left flabbergasted when he tried hitting her and saying she was embarrassing him (whilst yelling it all on the bus) : /
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
        ^ That reminds me.

Some kid called his mum a 'parasite' on the bus- watched it on YouTube and was left flabbergasted when he tried hitting her and saying she was embarrassing him (whilst yelling it all on the bus) : /
        Oh you mean Dr Phil ''kid hits mom''? Sorry, but the kids' reasons are LOL.

Mom's uncovered by the way, brothers.
        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

Comment

^ No no, another video of a child insulting his mother on the London bus. There seems to be many of these children on YouTube >_>

Yeah I saw that Dr Phil one- kid slaps her across the face cause he gets so angry. Extreme or what : /
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
            ^ No no, another video of a child insulting his mother on the London bus. There seems to be many of these children on YouTube >_>

Yeah I saw that Dr Phil one- kid slaps her across the face cause he gets so angry. Extreme or what : /
            The Dr Phil was bad but funny. I was just like what the hell...
            Oh pass the video on, I want to see it:

Comment

Coming home and opening my cheese burger meal to see the fella at the local chippy's forgot to put mayo on my fries. (*L_*)
              ׺`WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺`

Comment

I wana attend a lecture on February 8th but it's held in London :(

I hate where I'm living. No Islamic events are ever held. Grr.
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

today, I am sad, actually I am sad everyday :(

Comment

God forgive me. Today O showed my inability to control my anger and guard my tongue, by making a death threat to another person in a fit of rage. Now I am under investigation for my actions.
                    your online source of hadiths: http://sunnah.com/
                    ask me questions: ask.fm/caetratilegion

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                      I wana attend a lecture on February 8th but it's held in London :(

I hate where I'm living. No Islamic events are ever held. Grr.

commmmmeeeeee to London.

come on sis - do it!!!
                      we'll chill out together
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Scutarilegion View Post
                        God forgive me. Today O showed my inability to control my anger and guard my tongue, by making a death threat to another person in a fit of rage. Now I am under investigation for my actions.

really???
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Scutarilegion View Post
                          I'm having trouble believing this. Are you perhaps over exaggerating?
                          وما من يد الايد الله فوقها.....ولاظالم الاسيبلي باظلمِ

Comment

When people who are supposed to have your back, don't when you need them.
                            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnUzayr View Post
                              I'm having trouble believing this. Are you perhaps over exaggerating?
                              personally saying I can't remember saying more than "get the **** out" (nothing cheerful in that either) , but my memory is not serving me right it seems, as this guy is now in shock and panic, and I'm under restraining order until tomorrow.
                              your online source of hadiths: http://sunnah.com/
                              ask me questions: ask.fm/caetratilegion

Comment

• I can't believe I have come across some adults who don't say they are Muslims yet their fathers are and their mothers r Christian.

May Allah guide them to become Muslims through me ameen
                                7 Heavens and The Arsh & Kursi Of Allah - by Sheikh Ahmed Ali [HD] :up:

Subhan'Allah wa bi-hamdihi
                                Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him:love:

Comment

Working...
                                X