• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

:salams:
    Rebel101 being mean (again) :'(
    The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
    "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      sad because........... because something is being denied to me because of my age :(

like all my other qualities don't mean anything at all - all someone see's is the numbers of my age.

I HATE BEING ASIAN and i hate being OLD, and i hate that my life has flown by and i dont know where the 'best years of my life' went.
      and i hate that i'm moaning..............
      my deepest sympathies

Comment

• What made you sad today..

it was just all a dream

Comment

Originally posted by AidanUK View Post
          :salams:
          Rebel101 being mean (again) :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
            well another depressing day

probably will be the same thing tomorrow
            How can you be depressed? How can any of you be depressed? You should all be smiling and repeating Alhamduila to yourselves. Alhamduila that you are Muslim, Alhamduila Allah is your lord, Alhamduial that Islam your religion, Alhamduila that you are in good mental and physical health, Alhmaduila that you are apart of the Prophet (saw) Ummah, Alhamduila that you have Muslim brothers and sisters who would do anything for you not because you are blood related but simply because you are siblings in deen.

Stop being sad and depressed, Go to the smile thread and say Alhamduila : )
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
              How can you be depressed? How can any of you be depressed? You should all be smiling and repeating Alhamduila to yourselves. Alhamduila that you are Muslim, Alhamduila Allah is your lord, Alhamduial that Islam your religion, Alhamduila that you are in good mental and physical health, Alhmaduila that you are apart of the Prophet (saw) Ummah, Alhamduila that you have Muslim brothers and sisters who would do anything for you not because you are blood related but simply because you are siblings in deen.

Stop being sad and depressed, Go to the smile thread and say Alhamduila : )
              remains to be seen

Comment

Originally posted by Virus View Post
                remains to be seen
                Really? Hm where I live if someone is in need of something we are all willing to help that person no matter the race even if that person isn't Muslim we still help them and in the end they convert and our love for them increases ten fold because now they are our brother or sister in deen.
                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Really? Hm where I live if someone is in need of something we are all willing to help that person no matter the race even if that person isn't Muslim we still help them and in the end they convert and our love for them increases ten fold because now they are our brother or sister in deen.
                  nope, never seen that, most of the time it's just fake smiles, even offering salaam seems like a mission, they look at you weird, some of them

Comment

nope, never seen that, most of the time it's just fake smiles, even offering salaam seems like a mission, they look at you weird, some of them
                    That's stupid. Salam is what bonds us. A simple salam can mean Jannah for someone. A simple smile can lead someone to Jannah.

Comment

That's stupid. Salam is what bonds us. A simple salam can mean Jannah for someone. A simple smile can lead someone to Jannah.
                      stupid or not, thats how it is, there are a few genuine people around but they are very limited

Comment

Shift went quickly- time flies or what... : O

Then it made me think about life in general and how I'll be turning a year older in less than six months and I went into my reflective mood of 'I have been on this planet for x years, what the heck do I have to show for it?' >_>

We always say 'we need to fix up' but how many of us actually do... and stick at it?
                        Last edited by Meriadoc; 13-01-14, 12:45 PM.
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          sad because........... because something is being denied to me because of my age :(

like all my other qualities don't mean anything at all - all someone see's is the numbers of my age.

I HATE BEING ASIAN and i hate being OLD, and i hate that my life has flown by and i dont know where the 'best years of my life' went.
                          and i hate that i'm moaning..............
                          Awwhh sis come here..:there: You are not old!!! Your best years are still to come inshaAllah!!!
                          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                            Awwhh sis come here..:there: You are not old!!! Your best years are still to come inshaAllah!!!
                            :rofl1: I don't know why, but for sum reason that nearly had me burst out laughing

Comment

:rofl1: I don't know why, but for sum reason that nearly had me burst out laughing
                              What's so funny? Glad I made you laugh
                              My heart will go on

Comment

Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                                X