X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    what, do you think its propoganda??
    Obviously. Published 2004, NY times bestselling, 2 years before Saddam Hussein rh got murdered.

Only thing it lacks is an uncle sam stamp on the cover

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
      Obviously. Published 2004, NY times bestselling, 2 years before Saddam Hussein rh got murdered.

Only thing it lacks is an uncle sam stamp on the cover
      mmmm maybe but i for one do not doubt that there was oppression in Iraq at the time of saddam hussein

its this kind of denial that allows dictators to get away with this kind of behaviour. we should not be leavaing it to the western world to write about it or to expose our weaknessas.
      as muslims, we should be standing up against injustice WHOEVER THE OPPRESSOR IS
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

mmmm maybe but i for one do not doubt that there was oppression in Iraq at the time of saddam hussein

its this kind of denial that allows dictators to get away with this kind of behaviour. we should not be leavaing it to the western world to write about it or to expose our weaknessas.
        Sorry but writing fiction and passing it off as truth is not standing up against injustice.

Maybe this author can write a book about someone who survived shia death squads in iraq instead, let's see how high NY times rates it.
        Last edited by Hadid; 12-01-14, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
          I have no idea why these animals. Actually worse than animals do this

Fair enough if they kill them because I hope they are given jannah. But to put them through such extreme torture and without any shame or any remorse, it makes you sick. It makes you feel like hunting them down and harming them. I wonder how they would feel if someone did that to their mothers and sisters and daughters.

May ALLAH curse them. Ameen.
          Ameen... Its so disturbing to even think about this zulm taking place imagine how those facing it must be feeling!! Do they not even have an ounce of fear in their hearts. Surely their own bodies will testify against themselves in the akhira. Will they be able to deny? Definately not Allah is All Seeing and will show them exactly what evil they did and will hold them accountable for each and every tear they caused to fall. It hurts so much to see them laugh after they have committed such disgusting crimes! Do they not feel a single bit of guilt!!! We will see how they laugh when they stand infront of Allah swt and will be shown exactly what evil they committed. On that day I hope we believers will be there to whach them suffer... May Allah swt ease the suffering of our brothers sisters and allow them reach the highest part in Jannah. Ameen
          "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
          (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
            Sorry but writing fiction and passing it off as truth is not standing up against injustice.

Maybe this author can write a book about someone who survived shia death squads in iraq instead, let's see how high NY times rates it.
            true

but i'm not even looking at the religion here.
            the fact is that us muslims should rise above that kind of animal behavoiir

but your right - the media is biased in therms of what it covers and promotes
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Exactly.. Totally agree sis
              "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
              (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

@Hadid and Muslima London, did he really gas those Kurdish people, and throw people into industrial shredders, and test them as suicide bombers by having them wear bombs and then detonate them?
                I only ask because now I don't trust anything that is reported by western media, and I like to ask twice before accepting anything they say, so do you guys know if these accounts are true?

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                  @Hadid and Muslima London, did he really gas those Kurdish people, and throw people into industrial shredders, and test them as suicide bombers by having them wear bombs and then detonate them?
                  I only ask because now I don't trust anything that is reported by western media, and I like to ask twice before accepting anything they say, so do you guys know if these accounts are true?
                  only allah knows!!!!

Comment

i once read a book about a womans prisin in the time of saddam hussain regime

subhanallah, i cried all the way through this book. women being arrested, thrown into jail, with young children, being tortured, raped, humiliated.
                    children born into the prison system
                    children waiting for their mothes
                    women arrested and their families not even hearing about them for years.

http://www.amazon.com/Mayada-Daughte.../dp/B0051BNUWS

indeed we have failed one another and turned a blind eye to oppression.

like the older i get i can't bear to read this stuff anymore. i feel so helpless.
                    yeah, I read a recent account of what the women are going through in the prisons in iraq. It is like something in your worst nightmares. I feel so sorry that I cannot help these women as they get raped everyday and most are pregnant. It is being caused by the shias which is why I hate these rats so much.

The only people I can relate to is the mujahideen who are trying to help them. I saw a video where the sisters had said they do not need the mujahideen but they need birth control pills. The guy who said this was crying and I felt so bad for them.

I mean what kind of life is that for them. Basically they are in hell in this world. The women in those prisons must go insane or feel helpless. I would not be surprised if some even lose hope in ALLAH.

I hope they get jannah al firdous and are basically on equal level to the four best women in islam. Because these women deserve jannah for what they go through.

So much oppression on this planet. Just reading about it makes me feel so helpless and useless. And I feel as though I have failed the muslim women and ummah. And it makes me hate the so many secular muslims in the uk that only care about money and do not give a damn about what is happening to their sisters, They also make me sick.

Basically the hadith of prophet muhammad may the peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him has came true. When he said that we would become the filth of the sea and the kaffirs would attack us as if they were eating dinner at mealtime.

I think the sahaba were surprised when he said that hadith because at that time muslims had honour and were strong and even if they were few would win battles and would fight for islam. I do not think they even imagined that muslims would become this weak.
                    Last edited by firestar101; 12-01-14, 01:21 AM.
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

only allah knows!!!!
                      The media is so biased how do we trust them! Some stories never reach the front line!! They carefully choose exactly what they want the world to see. Its always the innocent truthful ones who are never heard!! Allah is sufficient for the believers we know He Sees exactly what goes on no matter how hard they choose to hide their corrupt actions and disgusting motives.
                      (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

well another depressing day

probably will be the same thing tomorrow
                        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

How much I'm piled with stuff.. :(
                          اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

so tired but cant get back to sleep :(
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

sad because........... because something is being denied to me because of my age :(

like all my other qualities don't mean anything at all - all someone see's is the numbers of my age.

I HATE BEING ASIAN and i hate being OLD, and i hate that my life has flown by and i dont know where the 'best years of my life' went.
                              and i hate that i'm moaning..............

Comment

sad because........... because something is being denied to me because of my age :(

like all my other qualities don't mean anything at all - all someone see's is the numbers of my age.

I HATE BEING ASIAN and i hate being OLD, and i hate that my life has flown by and i dont know where the 'best years of my life' went.
                                and i hate that i'm moaning..............
                                Awwhhh :love::love:. Feel free to PM if you need someone to talk to.
                                PS You are not old and In sha Allah have the best of your life ahead of you

Comment

Working...
                                X