What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Last edited by Magic.; 11-01-14, 11:20 PM.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• Seeing my parents argue :(
      May Allah increase the love between them and bless our household Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
        Had a plant in my room. A few days ago the stem broke somehow, so I put it in water so that it would regrow some roots.
        Today the leaves fell off, now I have no more plant.
        On the bright side I have some extra space on my desk now, but it just looks odd.
        Now I gotta think of getting a new plant.
        Thinking Bonsai maybe, though I'm not sure if I have the time to take care of it.
        I think its safer for you to buy a plastic one
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
        ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

This made me cry - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8eD2V...=3&vndel=watch just look at the pain in his eyes. So so sad! Ya Allah protect these beautiful innocent children my young brothers and sisters from this torture Ameen
          "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
          (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

This
            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
              I think its safer for you to buy a plastic one
              Plastic plants defeat the whole purpose I think.
              Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Believing Woman View Post
                I read this few days ago and really cant stop thinking about it. Its too sad!!!!
                I have no idea why these animals. Actually worse than animals do this

Fair enough if they kill them because I hope they are given jannah. But to put them through such extreme torture and without any shame or any remorse, it makes you sick. It makes you feel like hunting them down and harming them. I wonder how they would feel if someone did that to their mothers and sisters and daughters.

May ALLAH curse them. Ameen.
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                  I have no idea why these animals. Actually worse than animals do this

Fair enough if they kill them because I hope they are given jannah. But to put them through such extreme torture and without any shame or any remorse, it makes you sick. It makes you feel like hunting them down and harming them. I wonder how they would feel if someone did that to their mothers and sisters and daughters.

May ALLAH curse them. Ameen.

i really dont understand why and how peole can commit such atroccities and then go home to their own wifes and children.

only allah knows what has died in their hearts and what makes one man capable of such eveil!!

the oppressed will never know themselves until the day of judgement where the wrongs of hte dunya will be put to right.
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    i really dont understand why and how peole can commit such atroccities and then go home to their own wifes and children.

only allah knows what has died in their hearts and what makes one man capable of such eveil!!

the oppressed will never know themselves until the day of judgement where the wrongs of hte dunya will be put to right.
                    They basically have dead hearts.

I hope they never come to islam and die and go to hell forever where they belong.
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

People are evil. I used to find it hard to believe, until I took a good look at the world; and I'm not talking about the garden view from my window, I mean the whole world.
                      Today though, I really learnt of the horrors of the tortures carried out in that Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq a decade ago, really sickened me. I just got this feeling of what it must have been like in there, the poor prisoners being tortured like that, must have been so bleak and hopeless suffering. Feeling trapped, with monsters. And they were having the time of their life you know (the US military), they took pictures of themselves smiling and with their thumbs up while a dead, mutilated, naked body of a man lie there, with too many scars. So disgusting. But I will speak no more of it.

We Muslims have really failed each other.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                        People are evil. I used to find it hard to believe, until I took a good look at the world; and I'm not talking about the garden view from my window, I mean the whole world.
                        Today though, I really learnt of the horrors of the tortures carried out in that Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq a decade ago, really sickened me. I just got this feeling of what it must have been like in there, the poor prisoners being tortured like that, must have been so bleak and hopeless suffering. Feeling trapped, with monsters. And they were having the time of their life you know (the US military), they took pictures of themselves smiling and with their thumbs up while a dead, mutilated, naked body of a man lie there, with too many scars. So disgusting. But I will speak no more of it.

There is so much evil in the world without Islam. In the time of Umar Ibn al-Khattab even the animals were cared for, whereas now we can't even treat other human beings humanely.

This is another sickening story which further demonstrates how evil people can be.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                          There is so much evil in the world without Islam. In the time of Umar Ibn al-Khattab even the animals were cared for, whereas now we can't even treat other human beings humanely.

This is another sickening story which further demonstrates how evil people can be.
                          Astagfirullah.
                          Poor girl, she was just 10 years old. What is more sickening is that it was a woman who did this, a woman with a child of her own.
                          I don't know what to say to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post

i once read a book about a womans prisin in the time of saddam hussain regime

subhanallah, i cried all the way through this book. women being arrested, thrown into jail, with young children, being tortured, raped, humiliated.
                            children born into the prison system
                            children waiting for their mothes
                            women arrested and their families not even hearing about them for years.

http://www.amazon.com/Mayada-Daughte.../dp/B0051BNUWS

indeed we have failed one another and turned a blind eye to oppression.

like the older i get i can't bear to read this stuff anymore. i feel so helpless.
                            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Mayada-Daughte.../dp/B0051BNUWS

indeed we have failed one another and turned a blind eye to oppression.

like the older i get i can't bear to read this stuff anymore. i feel so helpless.

Mayada, Daughter of Iraq: One Woman's Survival Under Saddam Hussein Paperback Ė Bargain Price, September 7, 2004
                              No way this is propaganda, totally legit guiz don't worry, 100% tru story

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                                No way this is propaganda, totally legit guiz don't worry, 100% tru story
                                what, do you think its propoganda??

Comment

Working...
                                X