Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    WELL u did ur good deed for the day, u smiled
    :D It takes less muscles than frowning..
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1aGGYunNIQ[/url]

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      A sister wanting to divorce her husband for being 'too religious' in the marriage section. Made me really sad :( I knew I should stay away from that section too many sad stories will put me off! May Allah swt guide her. Ameen
      "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
      (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
        The situation in Syria.. really sad. Things seem to be deteriorating, and the thing is. If this Jihad is lost, it'll be a heavy blow to the Ummah. 200k+ dead, tortured, Sisters raped wholesale.. and for what? more kufr?.. :(
        I know what you mean. At all costs, we must win in syria otherwise it is a huge blow to the ummah. I feel really bad for the sisters. I hope those shia and alawites **** get a slow painful death. Ameen.
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Believing Woman View Post
          A sister wanting to divorce her husband for being 'too religious' in the marriage section. Made me really sad :( I knew I should stay away from that section too many sad stories will put me off! May Allah swt guide her. Ameen
          she will be back with loads of regret, I am quite certain

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Virus View Post
            she will be back with loads of regret, I am quite certain
            but by then it will be too late :(
            "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
            (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              The sad state of the Muslim Ummah.

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Believing Woman View Post
                but by then it will be too late :(
                atleast it will be a lesson well learnt, I feel no sympathy

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  What do you think equavalent to -44 feels like?
                  "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

                  Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                    What do you think equavalent to -44 feels like?
                    Hmmmm..... Sorry to send you the cold.... :(

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      A Syrian girl gives details of her rape by the Syrian Assad forces......

                      "We were all tied up in the square near our homes, as were the children who were crying and screaming with fear and panic. The men were moved to an unknown location.

                      We were all screaming with fear, begging for help, I was shaking from the terror in my heart, 30 men, NO, 30 monsters with massive bodies and scary faces, sparks of hatred flying out of their eyes, they were fully armed with guns and knives. They moved the women away with the children, as the women started pleading for mercy.

                      They kept us, the younger girls, in the square, and so the party began with me. A monster untied me, I started screaming and fighting so he pulled me from my hair and threw me on the ground where I hit my head and screamed from the pain, and that's when I heard my mother screaming from afar "NO, NO, leave her, she is just a little girl, she has a future, take me, PLEASE"

                      My mother and the women screaming, their cries became louder, they started praying for help from God, but their terrified screaming and pleading only got these men "monsters" more excited, their laughs getting louder!

                      As I was on the ground I saw three faces come closer to me, smirking, their hands started touching me, and within seconds I found myself lying on the ground naked. I began fighting and resisting with all my strength, but their hands and arms came around and started squeezing the air out of me, I felt the barbaric attack on my body, my body that had quieted down, I was paralyzed.

                      I could smell something like mould coming off of their disgusting bodies, more like the staunch of death, they were screaming harshly at me, saying: "is this the freedom you want? FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM"

                      Another monster began hitting me on my face and body, punching me mercilessly, stomping on my chest with his enormous feet,, I could feel my rib cage cracking beneath the unbearable weight, a burning sensation all over my body from the pain.

                      I could still hear my mother screaming, until someone hit her and told her "shut up, mother of a ....."

                      10 human monsters took turns at having me, took turns in torturing me and humiliating me.

                      I could no longer hear my mother's screams, as soon as I got the chance I turned my head to her direction, she was on the floor, covered in her own blood, her throat had been slit along with all the other women and children, they had killed them all.

                      I wasn't the only girl at the party, there were others, tortured and killed.

                      Someone wanted to slit my throat, like they had done to the others but a voice behind him said "no, leave her, she is already almost dead, barely breathing"

                      I was barely breathing, they had broken all my ribs under the weight of their bodies.

                      When they were done with the torture, murder and rape, they pulled my body to a dumpster so I could die there "this is your place you...." they said.

                      The time passed slowly after that, I was naked, wounded and having a lot of difficulty breathing, cold and alone."

                      The boys of the city found the girl, their passionate screams of outrage "May God never forgive them she is alive" made her wish she was passed out, unconscious, the tenderness she heard in the young men's voices left her in a condition of inner insanity. She didn't have the strength to look them in the eye after they had seen her like this.

                      The young girl is now outside Syria, somewhere safe, she gave her testimony of what had happened after days and days of continuous weeping over her soul, her dreams, and her country.


                      :( :(
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                        A Syrian girl gives details of her rape by the Syrian Assad forces......

                        "We were all tied up in the square near our homes, as were the children who were crying and screaming with fear and panic. The men were moved to an unknown location.

                        We were all screaming with fear, begging for help, I was shaking from the terror in my heart, 30 men, NO, 30 monsters with massive bodies and scary faces, sparks of hatred flying out of their eyes, they were fully armed with guns and knives. They moved the women away with the children, as the women started pleading for mercy.

                        They kept us, the younger girls, in the square, and so the party began with me. A monster untied me, I started screaming and fighting so he pulled me from my hair and threw me on the ground where I hit my head and screamed from the pain, and that's when I heard my mother screaming from afar "NO, NO, leave her, she is just a little girl, she has a future, take me, PLEASE"

                        My mother and the women screaming, their cries became louder, they started praying for help from God, but their terrified screaming and pleading only got these men "monsters" more excited, their laughs getting louder!

                        As I was on the ground I saw three faces come closer to me, smirking, their hands started touching me, and within seconds I found myself lying on the ground naked. I began fighting and resisting with all my strength, but their hands and arms came around and started squeezing the air out of me, I felt the barbaric attack on my body, my body that had quieted down, I was paralyzed.

                        I could smell something like mould coming off of their disgusting bodies, more like the staunch of death, they were screaming harshly at me, saying: "is this the freedom you want? FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM"

                        Another monster began hitting me on my face and body, punching me mercilessly, stomping on my chest with his enormous feet,, I could feel my rib cage cracking beneath the unbearable weight, a burning sensation all over my body from the pain.

                        I could still hear my mother screaming, until someone hit her and told her "shut up, mother of a ....."

                        10 human monsters took turns at having me, took turns in torturing me and humiliating me.

                        I could no longer hear my mother's screams, as soon as I got the chance I turned my head to her direction, she was on the floor, covered in her own blood, her throat had been slit along with all the other women and children, they had killed them all.

                        I wasn't the only girl at the party, there were others, tortured and killed.

                        Someone wanted to slit my throat, like they had done to the others but a voice behind him said "no, leave her, she is already almost dead, barely breathing"

                        I was barely breathing, they had broken all my ribs under the weight of their bodies.

                        When they were done with the torture, murder and rape, they pulled my body to a dumpster so I could die there "this is your place you...." they said.

                        The time passed slowly after that, I was naked, wounded and having a lot of difficulty breathing, cold and alone."

                        The boys of the city found the girl, their passionate screams of outrage "May God never forgive them she is alive" made her wish she was passed out, unconscious, the tenderness she heard in the young men's voices left her in a condition of inner insanity. She didn't have the strength to look them in the eye after they had seen her like this.

                        The young girl is now outside Syria, somewhere safe, she gave her testimony of what had happened after days and days of continuous weeping over her soul, her dreams, and her country.


                        :( :(
                        those shia ****, and they want us to reconcile and say we are all muslim, if I ever go into battle the most prized skull for me will be that of a shia, swines, I hate them more than anything in this world

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Virus View Post
                          those shia ****, and they want us to reconcile and say we are all muslim, if I ever go into battle the most prized skull for me will be that of a shia, swines, I hate them more than anything in this world
                          they make me so
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                            they make me so
                            same here, I feel like laying their head on a rock and smashing it with my feet a new meaning to stuck between a rock and hard place

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                              A Syrian girl gives details of her rape by the Syrian Assad forces......

                              "We were all tied up in the square near our homes, as were the children who were crying and screaming with fear and panic. The men were moved to an unknown location.

                              We were all screaming with fear, begging for help, I was shaking from the terror in my heart, 30 men, NO, 30 monsters with massive bodies and scary faces, sparks of hatred flying out of their eyes, they were fully armed with guns and knives. They moved the women away with the children, as the women started pleading for mercy.

                              They kept us, the younger girls, in the square, and so the party began with me. A monster untied me, I started screaming and fighting so he pulled me from my hair and threw me on the ground where I hit my head and screamed from the pain, and that's when I heard my mother screaming from afar "NO, NO, leave her, she is just a little girl, she has a future, take me, PLEASE"

                              My mother and the women screaming, their cries became louder, they started praying for help from God, but their terrified screaming and pleading only got these men "monsters" more excited, their laughs getting louder!

                              As I was on the ground I saw three faces come closer to me, smirking, their hands started touching me, and within seconds I found myself lying on the ground naked. I began fighting and resisting with all my strength, but their hands and arms came around and started squeezing the air out of me, I felt the barbaric attack on my body, my body that had quieted down, I was paralyzed.

                              I could smell something like mould coming off of their disgusting bodies, more like the staunch of death, they were screaming harshly at me, saying: "is this the freedom you want? FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM"

                              Another monster began hitting me on my face and body, punching me mercilessly, stomping on my chest with his enormous feet,, I could feel my rib cage cracking beneath the unbearable weight, a burning sensation all over my body from the pain.

                              I could still hear my mother screaming, until someone hit her and told her "shut up, mother of a ....."

                              10 human monsters took turns at having me, took turns in torturing me and humiliating me.

                              I could no longer hear my mother's screams, as soon as I got the chance I turned my head to her direction, she was on the floor, covered in her own blood, her throat had been slit along with all the other women and children, they had killed them all.

                              I wasn't the only girl at the party, there were others, tortured and killed.

                              Someone wanted to slit my throat, like they had done to the others but a voice behind him said "no, leave her, she is already almost dead, barely breathing"

                              I was barely breathing, they had broken all my ribs under the weight of their bodies.

                              When they were done with the torture, murder and rape, they pulled my body to a dumpster so I could die there "this is your place you...." they said.

                              The time passed slowly after that, I was naked, wounded and having a lot of difficulty breathing, cold and alone."

                              The boys of the city found the girl, their passionate screams of outrage "May God never forgive them she is alive" made her wish she was passed out, unconscious, the tenderness she heard in the young men's voices left her in a condition of inner insanity. She didn't have the strength to look them in the eye after they had seen her like this.

                              The young girl is now outside Syria, somewhere safe, she gave her testimony of what had happened after days and days of continuous weeping over her soul, her dreams, and her country.


                              :( :(
                              I read this few days ago and really cant stop thinking about it. Its too sad!!!!
                              "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
                              (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Had a plant in my room. A few days ago the stem broke somehow, so I put it in water so that it would regrow some roots.
                                Today the leaves fell off, now I have no more plant.
                                On the bright side I have some extra space on my desk now, but it just looks odd.
                                Now I gotta think of getting a new plant.
                                Thinking Bonsai maybe, though I'm not sure if I have the time to take care of it.
                                Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



                                Away for a bit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X