Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
    I feel like crap, I have this shakey feeling inside me, I don't know what it is..fear? Insecurity? I don't know...if anyone else has ever felt this way let me know how you get rid of it. Me no likey
    that's very vague, sister.
    are you suffering from any noticeable symptoms ?
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
      that's very vague, sister.
      are you suffering from any noticeable symptoms ?
      Yeah I know, but dunno how else to describe it sis, no physical symptoms Alhumdulilah, it's just a feeling in my heart...inconfidence/ unsure of myself maybe? :scratch:
      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Yeah I know, but dunno how else to describe it sis, no physical symptoms Alhumdulilah, it's just a feeling in my heart...inconfidence/ unsure of myself maybe? :scratch:
        Anxiety?
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
          Anxiety?
          C'est possible, come to think of it.

Been doing overtime thinking recently, so many areas I need to do self-improvement in :/
          Last edited by rainbow*~; 07-01-14, 12:40 AM.

Comment

People should not judge us on what we look like. There are too many talks about hijab and beard. Just let them be.
            Last edited by Green786; 07-01-14, 01:27 AM.
            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

i understand you now. here's a comforting du'aa you can make. i hope you get better.

اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن , والعجز والكسل , والبخل والجبن , وضلع الدين وغلبة الرجال

O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.
              'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
              Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
              علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
                i understand you now. here's a comforting du'aa you can make. i hope you get better.

اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن , والعجز والكسل , والبخل والجبن , وضلع الدين وغلبة الرجال

O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.
                :jkk: ukhti :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                  People should not judge us on what we look like. There are too talks about hijab and beard. Just let them be.
                  But they do... *sighs* :(
                  My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                  As You have sanctified Your house,
                  Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                  In which permission of entry
                  Is only granted to a few,
                  Please Allah, allow my heart
                  To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                  when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                  In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                    But they do... *sighs* :(
                    They should judge us by our actions.
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Nothing...
                      The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
                      "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

The situation in Syria.. really sad. Things seem to be deteriorating, and the thing is. If this Jihad is lost, it'll be a heavy blow to the Ummah. 200k+ dead, tortured, Sisters raped wholesale.. and for what? more kufr?.. :(
                        "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Two things happened at work today that gave me a heavy heart.

One, an elderly gentleman broke his hearing aid. It was a very small repair, but I did not have the parts to fix it, and the manufacturer won't repair it because it is too old. He has no coverage. The most we can do is a very light payment plan, but even then.. it is difficult. I wonder how some doctors deal with it when their clients cannot afford a service they NEED.. NEED to live.

Another man was picking up batteries for his mother's hearing aid, and he had a very bad case of eczema on his hands and face. Very bad. I went to retrieve the file from him, and I know his condition so I smiled and was gentle. He became very embarrassed and would not make eye contact. He slid the file to me so I wouldn't have to touch him and left the office quickly. Ahhhh, obviously no one treats him like a human. I just wanted to say, Hey man it's okay!

:(
                          [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1aGGYunNIQ[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by KeiGP View Post
                            Two things happened at work today that gave me a heavy heart.

One, an elderly gentleman broke his hearing aid. It was a very small repair, but I did not have the parts to fix it, and the manufacturer won't repair it because it is too old. He has no coverage. The most we can do is a very light payment plan, but even then.. it is difficult. I wonder how some doctors deal with it when their clients cannot afford a service they NEED.. NEED to live.

Another man was picking up batteries for his mother's hearing aid, and he had a very bad case of eczema on his hands and face. Very bad. I went to retrieve the file from him, and I know his condition so I smiled and was gentle. He became very embarrassed and would not make eye contact. He slid the file to me so I wouldn't have to touch him and left the office quickly. Ahhhh, obviously no one treats him like a human. I just wanted to say, Hey man it's okay!

:(
                            In england they give hearing aids for free, I always see them in the magazines. u just order them for free.
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              In england they give hearing aids for free, I always see them in the magazines. u just order them for free.
                              They should be free. In some provinces the provincial government covers them. In British Columbia, public hospitals employ audiologists, but most operate in private clinics. Too much profit, not enough medicine!
                              [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1aGGYunNIQ[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by KeiGP View Post
                                They should be free. In some provinces the provincial government covers them. In British Columbia, public hospitals employ audiologists, but most operate in private clinics. Too much profit, not enough medicine!
                                WELL u did ur good deed for the day, u smiled
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                                “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Working...
                                X