Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
    Yeah I know he's banned because the boston bomber retweeted something the brother tweeted. All he said was 'some people may be unattractive but have good manners and character which makes them attractive, some people may be attractive but don't have manners and bad character which makes the unattractive.'
    lol what a joke.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

^
      Is he really banned?

I thought it was only speaking at a University event.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
        ^
        Is he really banned?

I thought it was only speaking at a University event.
        He's allowed in the country but he can't do any lectures.
        ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

He's allowed in the country but he can't do any lectures.
          A bit like a sitting duck.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

He is currently banned from coming in the country any upates?

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I imagine too much and when it doesn't come true its sad
              7 Heavens and The Arsh & Kursi Of Allah - by Sheikh Ahmed Ali [HD] :up:

Subhan'Allah wa bi-hamdihi
              Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him:love:

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                Being cyber bullied by some people on this forum yesterday made me sad.

The worse thing is they probably don't even realise the emotional damage they've caused.
                hope you're okay sis :( :love:

Comment

Being cyber bullied by some people on this forum yesterday made me sad.

The worse thing is they probably don't even realise the emotional damage they've caused.
                  That exists? i thought people grew up

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
                    hope you're okay sis :( :love:
                    I hate bullies.
                    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

:salams:
                      Watching videos of people in Syria. Can confirm tears were shed :'(
                      The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
                      "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                        I hate bullies.
                        Depends what you define as a bully
                        ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                          I hate bullies.
                          me too, ugh it's absolutely disgusting and inhumane

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
                            me too, ugh it's absolutely disgusting and inhumane
                            :salams:
                            What about the one who bullies the bully?
                            The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
                            "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

If you don't like my posts, just ignore them. No need to bully.

Most users here don't have a problem with my posts.
                              لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Depends what you define as a bully
                                I'm sure he doesn't have his own definition of the word, a bully in the literal sense maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X