⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
      : /

Sod this country. Sod this cesspit. Just sod it >_>
      I don't why people are dying to come to this country it's a load of crap
      ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
        Just found Mufti Ismail Menk has been banned from giving speeches in the UK
        Source? I don't and won't believe it until I have proof - the man has helped me in so many ways I cannot even begin to explain, May Allah reward Him abundantly.
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

My beloved son has scratched my laptop screen with a scissor. *sighs* thankfully it just looks like there 3 strands of hair on the screen, only thing is, I cant just blow them off!!!
          "Hide your good deeds (from the people) just like you hide your evil deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
            Source? I don't and won't believe it until I have proof - the man has helped me in so many ways I cannot even begin to explain, May Allah reward Him abundantly.
            Ameen
            My husband spoke to his brother in law.
            ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Just found Mufti Ismail Menk has been banned from giving speeches in the UK
              I thought he was banned because he spoke out against homosexuality
              [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                I know, right! They allow foolishness, crassness, peverse attitudes yet the truth, the naseeha, the guidance is banned, made out to be negative... And this frickkin sheep of a nation believes everything : /
                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Better standards of living.
                  لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                    Nope think that was a cover

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

What is wrong with that. I thought the uk allowed free speech. People are allowed to roam around insulting other people's religion and the homo idiots are basically of limits. I think the government is trying to please the homosexuals. Pretty soon incest will be ok, and more.

These people that support homosexuality. Their own ancestors would have killed them for that and would be disgusted at them. It is funny they see themselves as progressive. Maybe technology wise they are progressing, but morally they are going backwards.
                      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                        Better standards of living.
                        I can't see how other than materialistic gain that's it.

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                          Being cyber bullied by some people on this forum yesterday made me sad.

The worse thing is they probably don't even realise the emotional damage they've caused.
                          I'm here for you sis, dw. Haters gonna hate
                          إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                            Being cyber bullied by some people on this forum yesterday made me sad.

The worse thing is they probably don't even realise the emotional damage they've caused.
                            Sometimes you say stuff without realising how silly it is and people say stuff to you which hurts you. You also need to realise that what you do hurts others too.

I watch this as a bystander and feel that out of 100 posts half of them are silly and you get told off yet you don't take heed

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                              What is wrong with that. I thought the uk allowed free speech. People are allowed to roam around insulting other people's religion and the homo idiots are basically of limits. I think the government is trying to please the homosexuals. Pretty soon incest will be ok, and more.

These people that support homosexuality. Their own ancestors would have killed them for that and would be disgusted at them. It is funny they see themselves as progressive. Maybe technology wise they are progressing, but morally they are going backwards.
                              That's so true. I was so looking forward to his lecturers before GUMSA felt intimidated by NUS and had to cancel. May Allah swt punish NUS for their actions

Comment

Sometimes you say stuff without realising how silly it is and people say stuff to you which hurts you. You also need to realise that what you do hurts others too.

I watch this as a bystander and feel that out of 100 posts half of them are silly and you get told off yet you don't take heed
                                If you don't like my posts, just ignore them. No need to bully.

Most users here don't have a problem with my posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X