What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

This is a video of a young baby who froze to death in Homs, Syria because his parents did not have access to any heater or clothes, ---- caused by the modern Pharaoh of our times, Bashar al-Assad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nahY...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Cant sleep. Its 6am and I'm wide awake :/ screw you, insomnia

Comment

I don't think I'm ready to meet Allah yet,
        Death can come at any minute.. I was reminded this today by an amazing sister, May Allah reward her, grant her a painless death, May Allah be pleased with her deeds when she passes away, May He allow her a place in His Jannah and save her from the adhab of the qabr and hell fire for a split second. .

I'm paraphrasing..

"We're sitting here on our phones and laptops, what if you got up and dropped dead?
        What if you had a heart attack?
        You see Malak ul Maut and he says come out you wretched soul!
        What will you say? No, please I haven't apologized to those I upset, those I back-bitted about, those I angered,
        I haven't paid my debts off?
        What will you say?!
        Will you be able to say "la illaha illala?!
        Will you say, one more chance?"

There is no more chance...
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

• Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
          I don't think I'm ready to meet Allah yet,
          Death can come at any minute.. I was reminded this today by an amazing sister, May Allah reward her, grant her a painless death, May Allah be pleased with her deeds when she passes away, May He allow her a place in His Jannah and save her from the adhab of the qabr and hell fire for a split second. .

I'm paraphrasing..

"We're sitting here on our phones and laptops, what if you got up and dropped dead?
          What if you had a heart attack?
          You see Malak ul Maut and he says come out you wretched soul!
          What will you say? No, please I haven't apologized to those I upset, those I back-bitted about, those I angered,
          I haven't paid my debts off?
          What will you say?!
          Will you be able to say "la illaha illala?!
          Will you say, one more chance?"

There is no more chance...
          Ameen
          SubhanAllah soo true,
          It would be amazing if our actions our aimed at seeking the pleasure of ALLAH

Comment

This thread hit me hard

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Met an absolutely lovely and courageous lady yesterday in the masjid. TWO of her sons died last week in Syria.. I couldn't help myself I began crying uncontrollably and she hugged me so tight and started saying sis you don't know me but please please make dua for me!

I felt so small because I thought she's lost two of the most precious things in her life and look at how strong she is and then look at me complaining about the little inadequate things in life.

May Allah raise the status of her and her sons, may He give this woman sabr to deal with this ordeal. She had two gem of sons who she will meet in Jannah in'sha'Allah : )

---

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                Met an absolutely lovely and courageous lady yesterday in the masjid. TWO of her sons died last week in Syria.. I couldn't help myself I began crying uncontrollably and she hugged me so tight and started saying sis you don't know me but please please make dua for me!

I felt so small because I thought she's lost two of the most precious things in her life and look at how strong she is and then look at me complaining about the little inadequate things in life.

May Allah raise the status of her and her sons, may He give this woman sabr to deal with this ordeal. She had two gem of sons who she will meet in Jannah in'sha'Allah : )
                Ameen :(

I was just about to complain on here how much I miss my son's but reading this makes me feel ashamed of myself.. May Allah swt give her sabr.
                My heart will go on

Comment

Just found Mufti Ismail Menk has been banned from giving speeches in the UK
                  ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                    Just found Mufti Ismail Menk has been banned from giving speeches in the UK
                    WHAT?! He's like the most harmless person out there...

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                      WHAT?! He's like the most harmless person out there...
                      Yeah I know he's banned because the boston bomber retweeted something the brother tweeted. All he said was 'some people may be unattractive but have good manners and character which makes them attractive, some people may be attractive but don't have manners and bad character which makes the unattractive.'
                      ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                        Yeah I know he's banned because the boston bomber retweeted something the brother tweeted. All he said was 'some people may be unattractive but have good manners and character which makes them attractive, some people may be attractive but don't have manners and bad character which makes the unattractive.'
                        The hell..

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِؤُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِوَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

"They intend to put out the Light of Allah with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it)." (61:8)
                        Last edited by rainbow*~; 28-12-13, 04:28 PM.
                        :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                          Ameen :(

I was just about to complain on here how much I miss my son's but reading this makes me feel ashamed of myself.. May Allah swt give her sabr.
                          Ameen sis, makes me wonder and think of these (for myself that is)

The prophet (saw) said; “O women, give in charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.“ They asked, “Why is that, O Messenger of Allaah?“ He (saw) answered, “Because you curse too much and are ungrateful for the good treatment (done to you by your husbands).” [Bukhaaree & Muslim, via Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree]

In another narration:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw tht the majority of its people are women.” They asked, “Why, O Messenger of Allaah?” He (saw) said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allaah?” He (saw) said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” - [Bukhaaree (#1052), via ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Abbaas]

(Taken from The Authentic Base' blog/website)

---

Comment

Being cyber bullied by some people on this forum yesterday made me sad.

The worse thing is they probably don't even realise the emotional damage they've caused.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                              :there: :love:
                              :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post

The worse thing is they probably don't even realise the emotional damage they've caused.
                                Hope you're okay sis, I think a lot of the people on this forum don't know the amount of damage they cause at times, me included. May Allah forgive us and may He grant you ease.

---

Comment

Working...
                                X