Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

:(
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      :( too
      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
      As You have sanctified Your house,
      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
      In which permission of entry
      Is only granted to a few,
      Please Allah, allow my heart
      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

• I feel sad that my duas are not answered because of my own faults
        May Allah enable us to rectify our mistakes
        Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by deenlover1 View Post
          I feel sad that my duas are not answered because of my own faults
          May Allah enable us to rectify our mistakes
          Ameen
          ameen

dont be sad

take action

do istighfar and do not feel like your duas are not answered

i was faced with a mountain only recently (metophorically speaking), first i was like subhanAllah how can i manage this. but then i changed my thought process. I thought , no I will do this, and it is because Allah is gonna make it happen for me, He will help me. I had and do not have any doubt He will not helpme. And since then, this mountain, although it is not becoming an easy climb, I have lost any fears i had initially.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
            :( too
            :there:

And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I feel sad when the deen is the first thing that is immediately dropped when things get over our heads.

Allah doesn't abandon us. Gets me sad and mad

Also my sister locked me out of the house and wouldn't let me in. Ended up hurting my wrist banging on the door to be let in :/
              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

The attitude of some Muslims who proclaim to be pious, but their actions suggest otherwise.
                ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                  Is this true?

These people are so evil. They have no shame. Imagine someone did that to their daughters or mothers. What kind of mothers raised such animals. Must be devils themselves.

I hope the mujahideen kill them and torture them with acid or something and do it slowly. Ameen

Where is the source of this?
                  A reliable Brother tweeted that pic, so I trust him. And it shouldn't surprise anyone, because shias are the **** of the earth. Another situation is the prison in Aleppo, the Mujahidin have surrounded it, but every time they try and advance. The shia bring a sister out, take her clothes off, and execute her, in front of the Brothers.

Also they're raping them on a daily basis, I believe a lot of em, are pregnant as a result.. may Allah destroy the shia, the enemies of Allah, and the enemies of ahlus sunnah. Ameen
                  "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                    A reliable Brother tweeted that pic, so I trust him. And it shouldn't surprise anyone, because shias are the **** of the earth. Another situation is the prison in Aleppo, the Mujahidin have surrounded it, but every time they try and advance. The shia bring a sister out, take her clothes off, and execute her, in front of the Brothers.

Also they're raping them on a daily basis, I believe a lot of em, are pregnant as a result.. may Allah destroy the shia, the enemies of Allah, and the enemies of ahlus sunnah. Ameen
                    Ameen

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

The mujahideen should still proceed even if they do execute those sisters. Because I am sure ALLAH will grant them Jannah al firdous.

I am sure the women would rather die than be raped by those animals. I could be wrong but that is how i feel

Those shias are worse than animal faeces. This is exactly why we cannot unite with shias. All shias regard us muslims as below animals.
                      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                        The mujahideen should still proceed even if they do execute those sisters. Because I am sure ALLAH will grant them Jannah al firdous.

I am sure the women would rather die than be raped by those animals. I could be wrong but that is how i feel

Those shias are worse than animal faeces. This is exactly why we cannot unite with shias. All shias regard us muslims as below animals.
                        They want to free them, they don't even point their weapons at em. And they execute em, imagine if they just go in? they'll kill them all.
                        "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

http://www.haaretz.com/i-saw-fit-to-...world-1.104034

Warning: bad language, but shows the reality of the idf.

Comment

They want to free them, they don't even point their weapons at em. And they execute em, imagine if they just go in? they'll kill them all.
                            but a lot of them would rather die than being raped over and over gain and be pregnant with the child of those rats.

If the mujahideen do not do it, then they might have to at some point.

Maybe I am just thinking differently. I feel for those women that is why I say they might want death rather than what they are currently going through.
                            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Today has been the worst day. I suspect that I did really badly in my test, but even worse than that I was late in submitting my assignment because most of the printers were not working - had to run around the whole campus that my legs still ache. Even worse, I was only 10 minutes late as well, and now because of that I lose marks, especially when I worked so hard on it as well, stayed up the whole night just to complete it. Thing is I explained the situation to the lady at the reception, she could have waited just a few more minutes for me to accept my submission, but the unfeeling woman did not :(
                              So tired have not slept in about 26 hours just to get that assignment done, was all for nothing.
                              Oh well.

Comment

some comments in this forum made me almost getting heart attack.

some people's harshness are just unbelievable. but that's why ignore button exists.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Working...
                                X