Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
    In all honesty people who crave popularity are the most insecure people.
    They feel an emptiness inside which they think can only be filled by admiration from others.
    The best thing is to have friends who are actually there for you.
    Popular people usually don't have friends, they have just people around them, when things go wrong people are quick to turn their backs on them.
    Seriously? I don't actually crave popularity. It just so happens to be the case.
    People just wanting to know who you are.
    Allah is going to account me for every word I say, so I'm being honest.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

My Theory
      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Not true for anyone.

1. Wake up early!
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
          Not true for anyone.
          And how will it be when you lose your popularity?
          It's easy to say it doesn't matter when you have it, but a whole different story when it's gone.
          Learn to love and admire yourself without the need for approval of others.
          Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

And how will it be when you lose your popularity?
            It's easy to say it doesn't matter when you have it, but a whole different story when it's gone.
            Learn to love and admire yourself without the need for approval of others.

I'll be over it too.

No approval seeking. I know some who do but I don't.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Magic
              Dint crave popularity

Just ask fir good genuine friends who remind you of Allah when you see them m who genuinely care for you.

I have many friends alhamdulillah but my really loved ones are few

3-4 who I know have been there for me throughout the sad times n the happy times.

That's all you need.
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                Magic
                Dint crave popularity

Just ask fir good genuine friends who remind you of Allah when you see them m who genuinely care for you.

I have many friends alhamdulillah but my really loved ones are few

3-4 who I know have been there for me throughout the sad times n the happy times.

That's all you need.
                That's good, Alhamdullilah. I guess you're lucky. I suppose I understand what you're saying, being noticed isn't that great, having genuine friends is substantially better.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

That's good, Alhamdullilah. I guess you're lucky. I suppose I understand what you're saying, being noticed isn't that great, having genuine friends is substantially better.
                  i know its diff for guys.
                  but i t dont think its just you - its the facebook generation innit.

everyone ahs over a 100 friends but no true genuine friends.

here's a nice hadith

Sahl bin Sad As-Sai’di (radi Allahu anhu) reported: “A man came to the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, guide me to such an action which if I do Allah will love me and the people will also love me.’ He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, ‘Have no desire for this world, Allah will love you; and have no desire for what people possess, people will love you.’” [Ibn Majah. Al-Albani classified this hadith as authentic.]
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    i know its diff for guys.
                    but i t dont think its just you - its the facebook generation innit.

everyone ahs over a 100 friends but no true genuine friends.

here's a nice hadith

Sahl bin Sad As-Sai’di (radi Allahu anhu) reported: “A man came to the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, guide me to such an action which if I do Allah will love me and the people will also love me.’ He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, ‘Have no desire for this world, Allah will love you; and have no desire for what people possess, people will love you.’” [Ibn Majah. Al-Albani classified this hadith as authentic.]
                    Yeah I would agree. :jkk:
                    If you would follow that hadith to the letter, that would definitely separate out those who are superficial and those who are genuine.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

exactly

listen your still young. got a lifetime in sha allah to make good genuine friends.
                      dont worry about how popular you are. You'll just attracte the losers who leech off popularity, off superficial shallow things. the kind of friends who when the going is rough, RUN away from you

Comment

Confidence boost, lots of love around between the brothers giving out Salaams, asking how are you, what you've been upto, you're admired, you're looked at by a number of people even strangers who've come to know you're popular and they all will want your company.

Basically just your presence is widely acknowledged.
                        if it's muslims you are talking about here, they should be doing that anyway, not ignoring you just because you are not 'popular'

being popular is nothing but a headache, especially when it comes to the youth. it can really mess up your deen as well.
                        you are constantly worried about keeping your popularity which is why you see some well known people do such stupid things. anything to keep themselves popular.
                        i don't see many advantages. just a long list of disadvantages

Allah might be saving you from something you don't see
                        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                          if it's muslims you are talking about here, they should be doing that anyway, not ignoring you just because you are not 'popular'
                          They should be doing that but I don't think they do from what I see.
                          being popular is nothing but a headache, especially when it comes to the youth. it can really mess up your deen as well.
                          you are constantly worried about keeping your popularity which is why you see some well known people do such stupid things. anything to keep themselves popular.
                          i don't see many advantages. just a long list of disadvantages

Allah might be saving you from something you don't see
                          Saving, no I think showing me something that I was too dumb to realise up until now. Yes, it can mess up your deen.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Words can't even explain..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaWC-MDIMAEyl0Y.jpg:large
                            "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                              they are wajib ul qatl
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                                they are wajib ul qatl
                                Bro I couldn't believe what I read.. shias are the followers of Iblis. May Allah destroy them. Ameen.
                                "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                                X