What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

Iz you a teacher or something blood. Just remember m hairy hands even do not seen them. That will help.
    Not yet. Am a trainee teacher.
    I cannot possibly understand how hairy hands would've helped me :/
    Anywho, it's over it's done. I don't want to think about it (even though I have to evaluate my performance).
    It was okay. I just ran out of time. Such a waffler seriously :embar:
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Let's see how long today's sadness will last.

I think I know one reason that's causing this but it's still a little unclear.

Worse case scenario = feeling sorry for oneself which won't happen

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        Let's see how long today's sadness will last.

I think I know one reason that's causing this but it's still a little unclear.

Worse case scenario = feeling sorry for oneself which won't happen
        :there:
        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Got told I'm trying to change Islam and mislead people :(
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

^
            Same here, everyday a new criticism on my character comes up. Usually I'm immature, in a world of my own and indirectly, I'm a munafiq. A few jealous comments here and there.

I try not to care, but it hurts.

I think popularity comes with hardship.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
              Got told I'm trying to change Islam and mislead people :(
              aww..THAT'S WELL OUT OF ORDER, I don't think so :)
              you're a good rebellious kid in my eyes
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                ^
                Same here, everyday a new criticism on my character comes up. Usually I'm immature, in a world of my own and indirectly, I'm a munafiq. A few jealous comments here and there.

verily, with difficulty comes ease- QURAN :)
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                  ^

Aw. I know how you feel, don't let it affect you.

Screw popularity, people are overrated. Let's remain loners lol.

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  aww..THAT'S WELL OUT OF ORDER, I don't think so :)
                  you're a good rebellious kid in my eyes
                  I know it was =/
                  lol at kid. An over grown 21 year old rebellious kid.
                  Last edited by Rebel101; 28-11-13, 10:51 AM.
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

That a member on this forum left due to /////
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

A filipino family I know lost 31 of their relatives due to that typhoon that just happened subhanAllah
                      it broke my heart to hear that, may Allah keep the muslims there safe, ameen
                      الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                        That a member on this forum left due to /////
                        what is ////////???

Comment

• Thus We let some of the wrong-doers have power over others because of what they are wont to earn (6:129).

:sub:
                          And we wonder why so much wrong is happening in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                            Not yet. Am a trainee teacher.
                            I cannot possibly understand how hairy hands would've helped me :/
                            Anywho, it's over it's done. I don't want to think about it (even though I have to evaluate my performance).
                            It was okay. I just ran out of time. Such a waffler seriously :embar:
                            Is this a college course?

Not sure how my hairy hands could have helped. Maybe you could picture them and it would make you laugh in the class.
                            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

Is this a college course?

Not sure how my hairy hands could have helped. Maybe you could picture them and it would make you laugh in the class.
                              Yes.
                              I wanted to go into teaching in the Further Education sector in the area of ESOL/ English but something has come up that has put my plans on hold for the forseeable future. Alhamdulillah, I place my trust firmly in Allah to do what's best.

Alhamdulillah I didn't read your reply until afterwardd otherwise I would have been severely put off :/

Comment

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
                                A filipino family I know lost 31 of their relatives due to that typhoon that just happened subhanAllah
                                it broke my heart to hear that, may Allah keep the muslims there safe, ameen
                                Ameen
                                may allah give them sabr

Originally posted by Maaru View Post
                                what is ////////???
                                i want to know too
                                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                                X